Nissan old skool club? anyone?

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
alamak...u already sold the dcnf arr stray...damn, im looking the dcnf arr...waaaa...why sell ur weber stray? why did'nt u post in here? waaaaa.....melepas aku....

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
first of all, what the fuck and what the hell...

there seems to be some precautions kept here and rules made by some ppl...why are they not mentioned b4?

as for the numbers, i am sorry, alright? they are erased...

stray, i've never, messed with you...maybe you're just being over-reacting

AND DID I MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT BEING PART OF THE COMMITTEE MEMBER??? why are you ppl feeling threaten so much by me??? that's so LOL...

dang, typical man, very typical...as the saying goes among malaysians, "respect the elders!!!" LOL

Now i'm thinking twice whether or not to join this club/team here...

and that retronissans.com site, i was just trying it out since it is accessible...There's no warning or what-so-ever that anyone else other than the Admin, raja, or Stay, should touch it...so you guys are putting the blame on me? wha'ever man...this is so unreasonable

my intention is just to provide help and make contacting of each member at ease...didn't know it would turn out like this...am truly sorry...i'm outta this forum...

cheers fellas...

Last edited:

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
first of all, what the fuck and what the hell...

there seems to be some precautions kept here and rules made by some ppl...why are they not mentioned b4?

as for the numbers, i am sorry, alright? they are erased...

stray, i've never, messed with you...maybe you're just being over-reacting

AND DID I MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT BEING PART OF THE COMMITTEE MEMBER??? why are you ppl feeling threaten so much by me??? that's so LOL...

dang, typical man, very typical...as the saying goes among malaysians, "respect the elders!!!" LOL

Now i'm thinking twice whether or not to join this club/team here...

and that retronissans.com site, i was just trying it out since it is accessible...There's no warning or what-so-ever that anyone else other than the Admin, raja, or Stay, should touch it...so you guys are putting the blame on me? wha'ever man...this is so unreasonable

my intention is just to provide help and make contacting of each member at ease...didn't know it would turn out like this...am truly sorry...i'm outta this forum...

cheers fellas...
laaa...relex laa nick. no need to that...just for info je...some ppl dont like what we were do...just be cool man...i pun penah gak kena sound tp take it as advised...kool yaa nick...:_:

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
laaa...relex laa nick. no need to that...just for info je...some ppl dont like what we were do...just be cool man...i pun penah gak kena sound tp take it as advised...kool yaa nick...
The thing is, if you wanna fuck someone up, like what stray is doing towards me, think, is it wise and civilized??? I mean, why can't you talk nicely, stray??? you are treating me as if i am your child and that you can do anything or say anything you want to me, dude...if you were my dad, by all means, you can fuck me up as you wish man...know wha' i mean?

don't take things too personally, that's your problem...if you want your members to stay, why can't you respect them a bit? People do mistakes all the time, so do you...if you want to make this right, talk nicely man...if you want respect, you respect others first...if any of your members did a mistake, talk to him/her nicely...not like what you did to me man, it's wrong...you know it's wrong and too harsh...if something gets too personal, you don't simply post it here and get everyone involved, do ya? what would you do if i did the same thing to you, or your best mate club, raja, did to you? Won't you feel hurt? I doubt that you won't, dude...just because you are elder and has been a member longer than the younger and newer members, you can't just simply fuck someone up, pls keep that in mind...I mean you no harm (or anyone else in da club)...if anyone does a mistake, teach one another nicely, not the harsh way...that's one thing i hate about most malaysians, too harsh, and uncivilized...the only attitude that other countries have been criticizing about us m'sians...

so Stray, wassup???

with all respect, thank you raja for your sms, i will keep that in mind, if i'm still part of this club...

sorry for the words used here...this is normal when i am hurt or mad...

cheers ya'all and stay cool, sprinter...thnx

Last edited:

teearts

Jun 30, 2006
Last edited:

mr_maverix

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
kawan - kawan..nenek saya ada cakap satu barang..
nenek kata,
bersatu teguh, bercerai roboh..

maka janganlah kita roboh kawan-kawan..
amillah iktibar lidi lidi..
sebatang lidi senang dipecah, tapi seikat lidi amat kuat sekali..
mari kita jadi kuat..bersama kita membawa retronissans
ke tahap seterusnyer..

kita jadikan federal highway sebagai contoh..
dulu toll federal highway 70sen..sekarang 1.10sen, besok lusa tak tau lagi..
makin tua makin berharga..hehe..
retronissans to da nex level..

:)

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
aight.. just got back from work, so much stuff happened!

as for me being offended, haha nola.... my fault partially... as the site shouldn't be up for public viewing yet.. don't wanna give ppl a bad 1st impression ma...

anyway, the server is based in cyberjaya datacenter... but recently its been plagued by attacks... hopefully will pull thru la.

ok i'll be honest. abit offended when u sed that it looks like zth n no creativity. thats coz zth also uses vbulletin(along with thousands of other forums out there) is one of the more established forum managements softwares out there. so basically we all look the same. just different color, different themes but the backbone is the same. somethings cant be changed. as the old saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. vBulletin is proven as one of the leading forum management software, and i'm sticking with this even if "the style looks almost the same as www.zerotohundred.com forum...". although i would like to have used IPB, but got some integration problems. anyway give me a chance(and some time) to improve the site. which, i repeat.. isn't officially done yet.

in the mean time, i'm open to suggestions... both positive & negative... but only constructive ones la k.

as for elections/committee, i'm having second thoughts as to whether or not to have that...

never really liked those ranking stuff anyway... so why not just not have any? make everyone equal.

i know i'm regarded by some as the unofficial otai of this club.. but actually it doesn't matter that much, i'm just a retro nissan enthusiast like the rest here. perhaps the most bored one, coz it looks like i'm the only one asking for TT's haha.

anyway, thats what i have to say... quite a mouthful, but havent been writing essays in a while.

@ Sprinter
ahah i know wat u talking about~ sorry if it was a little harsh ler

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Haaa.... Sorry for everyone that follows this string because I caused it to go off topic. Very sorry ah.

Anyway, I finally got my bumper done today! Yeah!

Got two round spot lights Hahaaa.....
I even did the side cutting by myself

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
alamak...u already sold the dcnf arr stray...damn, im looking the dcnf arr...waaaa...why sell ur weber stray? why did'nt u post in here? waaaaa.....melepas aku....
Actually there are lots more webers in the KL have to look only. Watch out for the price though

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
sms from raja: Come on the 25th ar! Wanna come out and talk about it or not?
yo bro, sorry man, i was asleep...maklumlah, last night didn't sleep at all...just had my dinner ni...sorry lar have to put it in here, no more credits...dang!!!

as for your sms, I'll see whether i'm going for it...since things are becoming pretty messy in here...wouldn't wanna spoil the fun for all of you...i'd feel kinda awkward also...it's just like, I getting myself into a relationship with this hot chick...then suddenly that biatch doesn't like me anymore...so what's the point of staying, right? so yeah...

but I will keep in touch with you guys on this forum lar for sure...will help the team to get more members lar, don't worry...been seeing so many Nissans and Datsuns lately...unfortunately, not all of them are young :p ...

ok i'll be honest. abit offended when u sed that it looks like zth n no creativity. thats coz zth also uses vbulletin(along with thousands of other forums out there) is .....
don get offended la bro, since it's a ready-made forum, whether the creativity is high or low, not your fault lar...on the front page, it's nice and simple but doesn't really relate to the team's theme...maybe u should change on that? just a suggestion bro

never really liked those ranking stuff anyway... so why not just not have any? make everyone equal.
i think i have suggested this already...don't you think it would be great when everyone is equal? Besides, there will surely be negative issues coming in if there was a committee for this kinda club...

Anyway, I finally got my bumper done today! Yeah!
So Stray, when's the next job (whole body painting)???

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
whole body painting will be last. I'm keeping the sleeper look. Glad that you are deciding weather to come to the next TT. Well, since you have made things clear by posting every single information with detail in this forum. I appologise for what I have written about you last night. I hope you wont post private phone numbers that are entrusted to your keeping on public websites.

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
aight.. just got back from work, so much stuff happened!

as for me being offended, haha nola.... my fault partially... as the site shouldn't be up for public viewing yet.. don't wanna give ppl a bad 1st impression ma...

anyway, the server is based in cyberjaya datacenter... but recently its been plagued by attacks... hopefully will pull thru la.

ok i'll be honest. abit offended when u sed that it looks like zth n no creativity. thats coz zth also uses vbulletin(along with thousands of other forums out there) is one of the more established forum managements softwares out there. so basically we all look the same. just different color, different themes but the backbone is the same. somethings cant be changed. as the old saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. vBulletin is proven as one of the leading forum management software, and i'm sticking with this even if "the style looks almost the same as www.zerotohundred.com forum...". although i would like to have used IPB, but got some integration problems. anyway give me a chance(and some time) to improve the site. which, i repeat.. isn't officially done yet.

in the mean time, i'm open to suggestions... both positive & negative... but only constructive ones la k.

as for elections/committee, i'm having second thoughts as to whether or not to have that...

i know i'm regarded by some as the unofficial otai of this club.. but actually it doesn't matter that much, i'm just a retro nissan enthusiast like the rest here. perhaps the most bored one, coz it looks like i'm the only one asking for TT's haha.

anyway, thats what i have to say... quite a mouthful, but havent been writing essays in a while.

@ Sprinter
ahah i know wat u talking about~ sorry if it was a little harsh ler
no la raja...didnt talk about ppl in this forum or u or anybody else...it happen to me out of this forum ppl. if u feel that im talking about u that is not true...just to tell nick that not everyone like what we do for what we think it good. that all...u know what i mean ppl? ape benda la yang aku merepek ni...aku sendiri pun pening...huhu/ so retronissan ada ke tidak?not good laa mcm ni...

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
Actually there are lots more webers in the KL have to look only. Watch out for the price though
i know lots of weber in kl but the very important thing is u already have the tapak...rm700 for 2 items is cheap man...best kaa used dcnf?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yvhDv1dR0Gs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nissan has released a promo video of the Juke-R. The compact crossover is powered from a twin-turbo 3.8-liter engine with 480 hp (486 PS / 358 kW) engine, derived from the Nissan GT-R. You will see a familiar GT-R steering wheel and dashboard in the Juke-R. The model will begin testing later this month, so expect performance figures to be released shortly. Check out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience