Need some advice and opinion from you guys about porting.

IdzarSavanna

Known Member
Jun 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
What is suitable porting for daily drive, is it (extend/mild/street) or bridgeport ?
If I do bridgeport, what should I do to keep the rotary in good condition? Someone =)
I wanna do this porting on my 13bt S5.

enCiel

Jan 28, 2012
Singapore
bridgeport is almost unusuable for a daily. id suggest go street porting first for the normal survivability and yet gives you a little kick in the power to move along somehow.

2cents.

IdzarSavanna

Known Member
Jun 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Herm, But I like the sound of Brap brap brap. If I do small halfbridgeport, is it okay ? I don't care if the fuel consumption getting worse a bit. If I enjoyed it, fuel not a problem to me even as a daily drive =)

anand raj

Known Member
Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Clutch plate bro, haha, well if bridgeport its not suitable for daily drive, i prefer street port , but if ur driving on weekends bridgeport is ok. And to maintain the engine just use normal syntetic oil u can get the info from rx7 faq and there is a lot of sifu here who can advice.

IdzarSavanna

Known Member
Jun 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
haha No need to worry about that because I'm using twin plate clutch =D problem is porting. I've read about pros and cons half bridge port and street port vs half bridge port and some said there is no prob to do hbp as a daily.

anand raj

Known Member
Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm well, previously i my car engine was fcmark4 with twin webber , served me well the engine gave up a week back, porting issues i can ask for u about it and i had pm u.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Naza KIA Malaysia is sponsoring a KIA Sorento to anyone who's able to get themselves ahole-in-one during the Maxis Team Golf Tour 2012!

<!--more-->Into its 12th consecutive year for Maxis, this particular tournament comprises of ten rounds of golfing, which will be held throughout Malaysia, following which, the final round will be held at the exclusive Stone Forest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience