Need some opinion from all the Gurus here regarding Lexus IS200 GXE10 parts

shauqi_wax123

Apr 2, 2010
ALor setar
Hi,

I'm a newbie to this forum and i would like to say Hi to every member in this forum. My name is Shauqi n i'm from kedah n currently staying in kedah too.

I brought back Lexus IS200 SE (GXE10) from UK last couple of months. My question is, where can i find the spare parts for this model, especially the engine n engine related parts coz this model is run by 1G-FE and not 3SGE. I'm just afraid that i might be having problem in finding the parts in the future coz as far as i'm concern, this model is not popular as the SXE10 and is very seldom on malaysian road.

Kindly reply to me if anyone can help me upon this matter. TQ

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
just out of curiosity, are the differences only on engine parts ?
suspension/handling/interior/exterior most are same if not sharable with SXE10, right?

p/s: welcome new member Shauqi_wax123!

Last edited:

shauqi_wax123

Apr 2, 2010
ALor setar
just out of curiosity, are the differences only on engine parts ?
suspension/handling/interior/exterior most are same if not sharable with SXE10, right?

p/s: welcome new member Shauqi_wax123!
I think other parts are sharable..eventho not everything,but mostly I think..I'm currently still studying bout the parts for sxe10 n gxe10 in toyoDIY website..maybe we'll get better infos there..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

High-end luxury 4-door coupes are all the rage. First, Mercedes-Benz introduced the CLS, then came Porsche and Aston Martin with the Panamera and Rapide respectively. Now, BMW has jumped on the bandwagon and presented the world with the BMW Concept CS at the 2007 Shanghai Auto Show.

As usual, with concept cars, details are not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience