need help!!

butchtx3

Dec 11, 2005
hey guys wish you all sifuz can teach me a thing or two..im drivin a tx3 and im wondering whether is it possbile to fit BG front on to a tx3..if can, do u need to modify the bumper?or is it a straight fit..thankz a lot for the help guys..newbie here.. :biggrin:

Phr3ak

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hey there, im using Mazda Astina. Perhaps i could use a helping hand here. BG bumpers; B8 3 holes, 210, and J Spec bumpers can be nicely fitted into TX3. I think so. Coz i've seen before Ford Sampan with 210 bumper. Damn chun!

:biggrin:

laserman

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
butchtx3 said:
hey guys wish you all sifuz can teach me a thing or two..im drivin a tx3 and im wondering whether is it possbile to fit BG front on to a tx3..if can, do u need to modify the bumper?or is it a straight fit..thankz a lot for the help guys..newbie here.. :biggrin:
do you know it is illegal to change the the front to others. if you think to change bumper only than is ok...is direct fit, but u may need to do some minor mod to look better.

If you thinking the whole front, u have to change the fender, headlamp, grill, bumpers and alot hard work, but be prepare for authorities to look for you.

my 2 cents advise

butchtx3

Dec 11, 2005
laserman said:
do you know it is illegal to change the the front to others. if you think to change bumper only than is ok...is direct fit, but u may need to do some minor mod to look better.

If you thinking the whole front, u have to change the fender, headlamp, grill, bumpers and alot hard work, but be prepare for authorities to look for you.

my 2 cents advise
woah!okay..i didn't know it was illegal...saw few sampan with totally bg front..looks quite good...thankz for the advice guys..looks like have to be content with the BG bumper only..hehehe

laserman

Known Member
Dec 24, 2003
butchtx3 said:
woah!okay..i didn't know it was illegal...saw few sampan with totally bg front..looks quite good...thankz for the advice guys..looks like have to be content with the BG bumper only..hehehe
perhaps u can try others bumper too.. SEG bumper also canfit.. only have to minor mod.. the mounting..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Just had my second dyno session yesterday, drilled a hole in the exhaust extractor manifold after the turbine with wideband O2 screwed it up right to get better AF reading. My spec:

4G93T, standard 0.7 boost, standard mini side mount intercooler...

modded: Walbro 255 LPH pump, FSE fuel regulator, 2.5 inch piping, KNN closed pod, megasquirt standalone, removed restrictive air flow sensor.

the first dyno i had few weeks back was 195 HP, that's without tuning, and yesterday upon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience