Need Advise - Speedometer Partially No Lights!!!

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
Hi Fellows Thread-mates,

I have a small problem on my e7 ride. My speedometer suddenly "blackout" with those affected area is the whole right-side (fuel, temp & evolution indicator bulb lights is off).

But RPM, Speedmeter, all others switch check light (engine check, ABS, safety belt, door etc etc) are ok.

Have verified bulb, bulb socket swap and fuse but the problem still the same. Can anyone gives a clues of what is the possible root cause? :stupid:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Han, bside speedo did u recog others blackout too like cigarette lighter, cd player or main rear brake light...

if not...to narrow down your problem...can try plug n play with other member speedometer...

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
Only the light did not turn on, may be should try to plug other speedometer.
Thanks.

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Only the light did not turn on, may be should try to plug other speedometer.
Thanks.
Han, straight away change to Ralliart meter or better still Stack Meter laa ... :adore::rofl::thefinger:

Your car preparing for Major upgrade liao maa ... might as well change to the above meters .... :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
Stock already so many problems already ... wanna upgrade to get more headache ahh ??

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
That's good bro, u cannot see the speed, it wont mentally limit u from going faster ... then u can challenge ur limit now ... ha ha

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
check the bulb first....then check the incoming current....and then check the circuit....then socket....then switch....ecu...fuse...battery...alternator....bra bra bra....if too troblesoom......just hantar to reliable wyreman to check.....make sure they knows...ur ride wiring....

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
problem solved. Thanks to all. It was to contact issue ad one of the bulb changed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Does anyone know how much is it to install a short shifter? i know different workshop got different price, but whats the average to pay?

Thanks in advanced!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience