Need advice, any good Rotary mechanic in Malaysia ?

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
Hi guys, just wondering any mechanic who is good into rotary engine? i mean real good mechanic, not just some wanker just putting parts together and call them self mechanic ...

and can anyone tell me about
+ stock suspension, damper setting ? 99 FD3S
+ stock break balance setting ?

thank you ...

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
Hey dude

Not to sound rude or showing off butttt,

Im sure you could do more work and look at the sticked threads on top of the main page?

I allready listed the possible good rotary mechanics over there,and it was sticked too.

Please do more research next time,thank you

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
let me re-phrase my question

do anyone know PRO mechanics in KL ? preferable those work with race cars before ... and NOT POSSIBLE GOOD rotary mechanics, CONFIRM GOOD MECHANICS ... i don't want them to blow my new rebuild race engine from australia

thank you

- D i a b l o - said:
Hey dude

Not to sound rude or showing off butttt,

Im sure you could do more work and look at the sticked threads on top of the main page?

I allready listed the possible good rotary mechanics over there,and it was sticked too.

Please do more research next time,thank you

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
what do you constitute race engine? perhaps by indulging details we'll be able to point you in the right direction.

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
phat7 said:
what do you constitute race engine? perhaps by indulging details we'll be able to point you in the right direction.
all i can say is a 20B rotary N/A running max bhp @ 12500rpm
oh ya ... i forgotten to mention, it is not turbo ... is n/a
so ... anyone ? ?

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
- D i a b l o - said:
My bet would be Vaz-Maz of Johore.They tune rotaries for the Sepang Drag Battle recently.

Race engine,you plan to race your machine? or using on the road?
on road ... if i can't find any good mechanic ... i will sell that engine in australia and settle with a 13
is a 20b n/a running @ 12500rpm

zealless

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Melbourne / KL
- D i a b l o - said:
ahh..20B

*Diablo bows in respect*

Is it here in malaysia? can we see ittttt..PLEASEEE!

haha

As far as my knowledge tells me,there are no reputable 20b tuners here,what bout you dev,you know any?
is in melbourne ... if no one can tune it ... probably will sell it to a guy in oz ...
but shipping it back is damn expensive ...
you can get one in japan easily ...

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
zealless - Dev is getting a japanese to tune his car in KL. along with a few of his frens. maybe he might shed you some lights on tuning those engine.... if u got that shipped back to malaysia.

if it's in Melbourne, there's a thread as well posted somewhere in this forum... it's here

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=88133

diablo - i saw one 20B at ah choy's place sold to someone already. still stock cosmo 20B turbo. i wonder who bought it....

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
zealless said:
all i can say is a 20B rotary N/A running max bhp @ 12500rpm
oh ya ... i forgotten to mention, it is not turbo ... is n/a
so ... anyone ? ?
How thirsty is this beast?? Using wat seal?? Must freaking loud like Amemiya's GT300

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
zealless said:
is in melbourne ... if no one can tune it ... probably will sell it to a guy in oz ...
but shipping it back is damn expensive ...
you can get one in japan easily ...
You intend to bring back just the engine or the whole car...... Last i bring my RX8 back cost me RM10k.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

India's Tata Motors (TTM) will be named on Dec. 21 as the winning bidder in the auction for Jaguar and Land Rover, according to a report in Britain's Birmingham Post newspaper. Tata will pay £1 billion, or about $2 billion, for the two Ford Motor (F) luxury auto brands, said the newspaper, which is based near Jaguar and Land Rover's home in the British midlands.

Ford spokesman Mark Truby said the company plans...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience