Need advice, any good Rotary mechanic in Malaysia ?

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
phat7 said:
On the contraty. I lived in australia for 8 years without a single problem. Had friends with noisy jap cars. Its an issue when you look like a viet punk thats all.

In Malaysia, i;ve yet to be stopped by the police. Provided you don't look dodgy exhaust noise is the least of their problems.

Whats happening with the RX8 recalls? I hear Paralel imports are not covered!!!
Yeah.... The Viet punks always looking for a fight....

Recall wont affect me much i think..... My mod has totally voided the warranty.... PLus i just get my engine rebuilt...

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
RERider said:
Sara-kun- Hey alex how's ur life in the UK?
Hey Joewe, sorry I didn't let you know when I arrived. Everything here is fine...just a little chilly though its almost the end of summer.

Uni's starting next month the 18th so now its damn boring sitting around and walking aimlessly in the dry wind...hahaha. Saw my first FD in town a couple of days ago and it looks exactly like CB's car except for the wheels...lol

Other than that, everything's pretty quiet. Anyway, hope you and your missus are well.

Cheerios

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Sara-kun
Summer ends soon so go out enjoy the rest of it...:shades_smile:
Find any part job yet? Good wages if u work in chinese take-away. Try to get ur NUS card asap. Everytime when u take public transport, watching theater or buying stuff just present it, it saves u a lot. I'll buy u "snake bites" if I visit UK in x'mas. A must try. Take good care and enjoy ur life in the UK...:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys ,
my car is satria 4g13 ..need to convert from carb to efi ....any idea wer i can get the whole kit so can plug and play .preferably mmc set .Plus how much would it cost
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience