MLOC (Lancer MX,MR,Mivec,Evo) report in.

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
B18C-R said:
Les, I think use email lar instead of post the member name and rides here.
17th I cannot confirm lar now.

Slivia, diu..u FFK us on that trip....no pics for u ! :P
B18C-R, what lah u....when i got FFK?? b4 the trip i already say i can't go mah...
FYI, FFK="promised to come, but at the end didnt show face & inform only last minute". :D

LancerEvorry

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
KL
no lah..he not FFK lah...previous that he already said he need to work and pak toh...so never mind lah...jst let him see one or two picture lah....
How lah....the E6 news? confirm to get loan and buy it?
jackey wa so bz for these day ah....so quite liao....

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Golfer said:
Golfer reporting in.
S9 - i thot you wanna change rims. what happen to that plan?

Yo brader Golfer, hehehe... Am in de midst of collecting price quotes n doing some budgeting ler... Hahaha... :biggrin: Wanna 1 shot do most things like Rims + air filter + full exhuast system + some body parts + gauges... Cos as u know ler... my work oso quite bz sometimes... hahaha.. Wil definately update u, brader! hahaha... :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Eugene,

Hey fren, Thx for being our 'Host' for de Klang Tyres Hunt Trip yest... Hahaha... V r all very happy n satisfied with de trip n de tyres v bought! Again... U got a superb car!!! Very nicely done n it looks cool!!! So do make urself free to attend our meeting on 17/09, ok? :wink:

Silver_car, Klang was a nice trip lar... Mana u ah? Y dun u come with us? hehehe... Price @ Klang r generally cheaper than what v can get in KL area... No doubt abt it!!!

B18C-R, yo brader... Why cannot confirm on 17/09 ah?

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
LancerEvorry said:
no lah..he not FFK lah...previous that he already said he need to work and pak toh...so never mind lah...jst let him see one or two picture lah....
How lah....the E6 news? confirm to get loan and buy it?
jackey wa so bz for these day ah....so quite liao....
LancerEvorry, U are the man...I love u man....Oopss :)
My E6 still in process lah....the first loan rejected by Public, now trying Hong Leong bank & others. the soonest will be end of this month, bcos seller oversea now, will be back at 23rd Sept. haih, my 2 potential buyer both also dun want the car liao...need to post at motortrader again liao..:(
how is your car??

B18C-R, talking about the loan, did u help me to check with your fren for the loan???

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sli, yalah yalah...not FFK lor. Loan ask liao...wait ler.

Gene, yeah..thx for hosting us..U 'throw' me in Klang I'll sesat lar..haha. Someone still owe us 'Air Kelapa' leh...the air Tebu and Ais Kacang not counted. :)

S9, Coz that weekend is "Chong Chau Chik" lar... Have to go carry 'tang lung' and eat
moon cake lar...not with you of course, keke.

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Lancervorry, Jackey now busy making money lar..u dun kacau him. hehe...But then yalor..long time didn't see his post leh...

LancerEvorry

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
KL
hope jackey is know wat happen with this forum.
Oh...too bat silvia still can't sell his car...If like that iu cheap cheap sell to me lah....10k or 20k like that...i will take it...Or i thk u no need get the loan frm any bank, jst bring a gun say how much u want then Gao Dim lah!!!hehehe
Abt the loan i try to ask the Hong Leong there...

Eugene,
Thx for ur time to lepak with us and bring us to jalan jalan at Klang. Really nice trip. May be next time is seafood gathering at Klang.... :wink: :pepsi:

My car is still at workshop lah....doing some secret thing..haha.... :driver: :aetsch: Ya oh...i also forgot 17/9 is TangLung Festiva oh.
B18C,
Pls help me to ask AhXiang.....is it Ready?

Last edited:

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
B18C-R said:
Sli, yalah yalah...not FFK lor. Loan ask liao...wait ler.

Gene, yeah..thx for hosting us..U 'throw' me in Klang I'll sesat lar..haha. Someone still owe us 'Air Kelapa' leh...the air Tebu and Ais Kacang not counted. :)

S9, Coz that weekend is "Chong Chau Chik" lar... Have to go carry 'tang lung' and eat
moon cake lar...not with you of course, keke.
Hehehe, thanks. yaloh...this coming sunday was moon cake festival wor....

les, with tt at noon till evening only is it?? so B18C-R & all of us still have time to carry "Tang Lung" & eat moon cake.:)

Terrence, Thanks for your help, at this moment i also trying Hong Leong Bank, they offer flat rate at 3.2% now....submit others document by today. Hmmm, Seafood TT at Klang, sounds good, may be our MLOC member EUGENE can arrange a nice place with parking for us? :D

iezz

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
nice, today i'll be going to kL for two days(biz meeting), will be searching for a 7 or 8MR.. i'll call you bobo when i reached KL.., storm, leslie, B18C, pm me your number.. just in case i'm free at night we can have a small TT.. hehe... btw my number is 019-7173649(iezz)

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Slivia said:
Hehehe, thanks. yaloh...this coming sunday was moon cake festival wor....

les, with tt at noon till evening only is it?? so B18C-R & all of us still have time to carry "Tang Lung" & eat moon cake.:)
Wei, problem is I not carrying tang lung in KL wor..

silver_car

Known Member
Aug 30, 2005
malaysia
storm n the guys,

walau really cheaper? cheaper by how much lah?

what tires u guys beli? care to share what brand of tires u guys bought? i am also thinking of this n that but duuno yet.

i ada satu evo 7 silver. just got it actually, but went back to workshop to fix the ACD sensor n respray the brembo calipers to gold color....hahhahah. kiasu like subaru....

well, my ori calipers is like peeling off skin ...so not nice looking ler. will post some pics up soon.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Leslie,

Yo Mr. President, Sunday is Landen Festival ler.... Errr.... ini macam how ler? Change date? Or hv de TT earlier, so tht all members can go hom celebrate? But a bit susah if our V.P. is unavailable ler...
lolz....

silver_car, as for de tyres for Evo u got to ask our Leslie... cos he changed his for de E7... As for me, i changed for my Stormvolution lar... hahaha... My tyres i asked in KL area is abt RM350 each for Sime!!! But i got it for RM310 in Klang each including installation lar.... Good? So for 4 pcs of tyres i saved abt RM120 at least lor....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I want to respray my black EG6 to those Spoon yellow with black hood. Anyone knows which particular yellow this. Any color code that might help. I dont want to do it and end up having the wrong shade of yellow.

Also, my car is currently black and has a dent on the left door panel that requires knocking.

What i want to do is to spray the entire car with Yellow 2k paint and black hood. How much would that cost estimatedly. Any experienced forumer here can help me out so i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience