MLOC (Lancer MX,MR,Mivec,Evo) report in.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wei, park cars at my place no problem ler... What time wanna meet @ my place huh? Hehehe... If Leslie driving, then do i stil need to drive my Stormvo kah? hahaha... Nanti sampai Klang hor... Eugene monster how can my 350ps Stormvolution follow him ler? :rolleyes: lolz.... Decide early n let me know ler, should v drive our evolu. there or what? If go in 1 car, in my Stormvo oso can (better v go 1 car ler), then v hv to prepare some strings to tie de tyres tht v plan to buy lor....

Eugene, hey brader, how u doing man? Y suddenly de ECU n de fuel line problem ah? So now running smooth liao? See u tmr lar for de Klang tyres hunting trip!

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
hhmm... so how?... do i drive or not ah?park at stormvo place ah? or i drive also? i didnt want to drive coz dont want people to parang me with price... so how?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Leslie,

I think Eugene do said after Bak Kut Teh, he can bring us to few good tyres shops oso rite? hehehe... Yalor... all de way from KL somore kena parang price.... susah ler... :biggrin: Then u park ur car at my place lar... Go in my Stormvolution with 350ps!! But make sure u got ur own good tyres shop in KL to fix for ur tyres lor! Deal?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Leslie + B18C-R,

Hey say tmr 11.00 - 11.30am @ my place lar... Then Les, pls bring over ur pics + video clips over too... So tht B18C-R can 1 shot get all de pics + video clips from u n me... then he can do our JB trip posting soonest... ok? Then v wil see Eugene in Klang ard 12.30pm in Klang lor!

silver_car

Known Member
Aug 30, 2005
malaysia
guys, appreciate if you guys can post up some tires prices (the ones u get from klang lah bros)

heard tt the yokohama neova ad07 here is rm680/piece!!! mahal lah.

was thinking of the yok. avs es100 but also rm550/piece. from the falken tire shop in sunway.

what u guys think? any brand will do as long as for the evo

silver_car

Known Member
Aug 30, 2005
malaysia
yeah, maybe we should get a kap chai van or go in some other normal cars n beli from the ppl in klang....

i believe seeing ur evos means "u ada money to burn...so we potong u"

hahhahaha.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
silver_car,

Hey brader, u ride is an Evo too? What version ah? Mmmm... should hv come TT with us lar... So r u interested in joining us for tmr Klang tyres hunt? hahahaa.... :biggrin: Arrangement can b made if u r keen ler... Besides, v wil b hving meet ups almost every wk... wil keep u posted, really hope to meet up with u! Dun worry, no obligation ler... hahaha... dun b scare by us... lolz... jus come out n make some frens n share some rides experience... sometimes tok cok lor... :biggrin:

flizzardo, Yalor... 350ps ler... dun pray pray lar... this is my daily drive ler... Big lorry turbine!!! lolz...

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Tomoro deal ! Silver_car, PM Leslie or me or Stormvo9 your number lar if want to join us. Mari mari mari !

LancerEvorry

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
KL
aiyah...i really never see this forum lah...
Join me in...if someone can fetch me...
Silvercar...u r?
Come join MLOC....

E U G E N E

Sep 8, 2005
Malaysia
B18C + stormvo,
no problem i'll be ur tour guide :rock:
Hehehehe...
Bout the fuel line..I think the workshop din do a good job.Inside the car got heavy fuel smell.And my ecu problem is the traction control light all when on and my boost controller summore not working and overboost. The best part is i dun even hav a boost meter just can see from the boost controller..
But anyway now my car is running smooth already.. :smile:
So when u guys reach klang giv me a ring k?
I'll be free by 12noon!!

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Slivia also report in.

Now only saw this new thread.hahaha..

B18C-R, so when the JB trip photo will be ready??

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
Alert!!!!!!

Alert!!..
Gathering for only MLOC members and people who wants to join to become members!!! this is a official gathering to discuss on mechandising and the future of MLOC..b18cr,stormvo,slivia,terence, jackey and myself are compulsory!!!hehe...
the rest pls report in!!!!

The agenda of the meeting is to discuss:
1.official registration of the club
2.our mloc mechandise
3.contacts and issue's
4.official registration of members
5.1st year plan of MLOC and as it goes along
6.Events and gathering
7.Sponsors and Affiliations

date: tentatively 17th september 2005 sunday
time: 2pm onwards (tbc)
venue: TBC ( most likely pj area)
please make your appearence!!

to our jb team and our international links!! you dont have to come down lar!!! unless you really want to. we will update you guys by forum or email so our members there could share the info too.!!

to our jb mloc head of state community.. pls list down
full name, nick name ,(eg choy soon kau a.k.a Henry)
phone number, state, type of lancer/evo
and email it to us hopefully before the 17th lor if can lar.. or as many as you can get in this time period.
pls contact those who are not in zth forum as well if they can make it!!
see ya guys then!!!

leslie
mloc p.

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Les, I think use email lar instead of post the member name and rides here.
17th I cannot confirm lar now.

Slivia, diu..u FFK us on that trip....no pics for u ! :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My iswara is lately have been difficult to start,

When I crank it will come out "cik cik cik cik" sound many times but sometimes the engine died sometimes it can start.

The simplest way to make the ignition easier was to step on the old pedal half way then start cranking the engine, this way the "cik cik" will be less and the engine start faster.

But once I start the car it can drive smoothly.

I bring it to the shop that they change the car battery few month back when car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience