Mazda B6t parts

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
To all b6t owners who have parts for b6t and dont wish to keep it please let me know wat parts you have and price you are willing to let go...I will consider and purchase it...Thank you...please do pm or post online here...Engine parts I would like to hear from you...

Deon

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Interested in front disc breaks, calliper and knuckle? whole set. RM 200 nego. If interested, pm me. I will reply you. TQ

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
brother are u using b6t???i plan to transplant...but scared no parts because my foreman said if the engine kong then i hai lat already...because the parts are very rare...give me ur opinion...wat front disc are you using???

Deon

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Nope i am using B8T. Sorry to say that what your mechanic said is not true. Obviously if you compare to newer parts, the older parts are harder to find. But is not that hard to find. There are always runners to look parts for you and further more B6T is not that old. If you are afraid that the parts are going to be extinct, this is the right place for u to be. This is one of the reasons why this forum is here for. If u are looking for some limited edition parts, then there is nothing i can say. But other than that is ok. Get more advice from others. I hope what i said could help u. About the front disc break, i am not too sure. I guess is either ori 1.6 familia or b6t.

iman__210

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
b8 210 original airbox

bro, if u r interested pls let me know.

iman
012-213 5886

reubenc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
there is news that most halfcut shops in msia are now importing halfcuts frm japan to malaysia and selling it over to the middle east as they get a better price over there.
if this is true, there will be a great difficulty for people to get spare parts for our beloved mazdas which are of the older generation of the b6t and b8's....

abbiey

May 11, 2004
Hi

I have :-

:: 3 good B6T piston (1 crack already).

:: 1 modified original downpipe/wastepipe (to make it sound like external wastegate)- not use already coz get my self TRUE w/gate. 4 nut type (Plug N Play for VJ6).

:: Lightern ori B6T flywheel (800gram only) with ori B6T pressure plate + clutch plate bought new use only less than 8 month coz upgrade to racing clutch+B8T flywheel.

:: Ori stock B6T air filter.

:: Ori B6T honeycomb grill.

:: (Non related to B6T) 4 good 4AGZE rod.

p/s: I will still use my B6T even there is no spare part! I will custom one and make it a upgrade ..... that is always my excuse to my wife! haha ~ if anything broken, UPGRADE! hehe

ABie.

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
i also wish i can...ahaha...how if electronic items like air flow sensor kong...die loh..hehe..use b8 also???got anyone selling more???

about the halfcuts going oversea...i understand because i went to halfcut shops...they quite arrogant...ask them question they make face like not happy...then tell me...if i dont buy got other people buy...i was like wtf...

abbiey

May 11, 2004
Air flow meter u can upgrade to rx-7 slighly bigger (i'm not sure which model but u can tell, the phyzical thing looks the same) or from a toyota camri 2.0 90-an model or from E5T (this is older than B6T) .

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
confirm ngam??the airflow???later from b6t suddenly rojak to dunno wat engine liao....lol...got ppl sell halfcut?