B6T semput at 110 km/h - 120/h when not boosting

rvind_nair

Feb 21, 2007
Dear sifus,

Well I have a mazda b6t, recently have faced an issue where ma car semputs at 110 - 120 km/h when I don't boost. When boost it's not a problem.
Basically ma car specs are as follows :

B6T standard, fuel pump external, adjustable fuel regulator, boost controller but currently set to standard 0.7 psi, bov.

Wat can be the cause ??? Cracking my head already. Please help !!!! Thank you in advance.

sekut_kring

Known Member
Jun 12, 2006
try check ur hose piping n connection,,,could be small leak ....happy hunting:sleep:

rvind_nair

Feb 21, 2007
Thanks bro for the advise, but I would like to know what hose piping and connection are you talking about as there are many hoses and piping available there. Hope to hear from you soon. Do you think that it might be the Air Fuel Sensor ??

sekut_kring

Known Member
Jun 12, 2006
what i mean is intercooler hose piping... from turbo outlet to your throttle body..
air fuel sensor??? or oxygen sensor?? :biggrin:

rvind_nair

Feb 21, 2007
im using walbro external fuel pump... The afr reading is set to 2.8 i think. The AFR also got some problem. What u think ???

maskulinB8

Known Member
Jun 9, 2004
PJS one
Visit site
im using walbro external fuel pump... The afr reading is set to 2.8 i think. The AFR also got some problem. What u think ???
bro, walbro as far i heard in tank fuel pump internal not external?? what injector ur using?
Better u set yr fuel pressure afr to 2bar & go for test run again. gud luck.

rvind_nair

Feb 21, 2007
well bro.. i'm using standard b6 engine.. with standard injectors... any idea if i should change them.. Well i'll try what u suggested.. I guess that ma AFR also got some problem .. need to get it changed asap. Thank you.

One more thing, any idea about AIC> is it good to use, how to go along about it. Where do i find them and get it fixed. Thank you.

rvind_nair

Feb 21, 2007
hey guys.. thanks for all ur help.. Issue already resolved.
I changed my fuel pump to external walbro.. and i changed my fuel regulator and set the psi to 2 bar. Now car is awesome. No more jerking.

Neway about AIC.. I still need more information. IT would be helpful. THank you once again.

Bump: hey guys.. thanks for all ur help.. Issue already resolved.
I changed my fuel pump to external walbro.. and i changed my fuel regulator and set the psi to 2 bar. Now car is awesome. No more jerking.

Neway about AIC.. I still need more information. IT would be helpful. THank you once again.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear all, my question might sounds dumb 2 some of u...but i need 2 know whether there are any products out there which meant for maintaining rims colour? i have a new white rims and want to maintain the whiteness hehe...As i realised there are many cars with white rims out there, have turned yellowish.

Any idea guys? I went to ACE Hardware and the staff over there said no such products.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience