B6T crankshaft

ghostr

Nov 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Dear Otai's & sifu's...

I'm a super noobie in the mazda world. I bought a BF last month with a B6T installed in it. Unfortunately, the cranknose cracked last weekend and the car is now stranded in the w'shop. Where can I find the crankshaft. Even my mechanic is having trouble to find the shaft. Thanks in advance for all the advice.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
u can use lastis b6 crank. tq.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
i might have it... but i dont know if my fren are willing to take out from the block. unless if u r willing to give him some $$... where is ur workshop by the way??

ghostr

Nov 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
my workshop is in serdang. Very near to the Beryls Chocolate factory. How much $$ your fren is looking at? if its reasonable and fits my super tight budget, I might consider it.. thanks bro anyway...

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
bro... i still hvnt the chance to call him up. ur workshop and his place not that far away... item is in puncak jalil. i advice u if really urgent try to go klang and ask the chopshop.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
joshua... mun lee always cut throat one! just remembered... im going to chopshop this saturday... looking for original non adjustable camber screw... i might be going to this one particular shop which doesnt seems to have any mazda parts but will try their best to search the item for u. bro ghostr, u r welcome to join me. can meet up at my foreman workshop in seri kembangan. if u want plz let me know will pm u my contact number. also bring along the broken part.

ghostr

Nov 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
joshua... mun lee always cut throat one! just remembered... im going to chopshop this saturday... looking for original non adjustable camber screw... i might be going to this one particular shop which doesnt seems to have any mazda parts but will try their best to search the item for u. bro ghostr, u r welcome to join me. can meet up at my foreman workshop in seri kembangan. if u want plz let me know will pm u my contact number. also bring along the broken part.
Thanks a zillion bro.. As u said, mun lee tag is always on the high side.. On a very2 tight budget, the car caught me at the moment that I'm not prepared financially..

Regardless of, I will confirm with you if I'm going to join you tomorrow.. Thanks a lot anyway broo, I appreciate it very much..

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
nope. usop currently have b8 stuff only.. so does abg chak.. others are far away... our fren here wants the item to be anywhere in selangor. apart from that, i will not deal with some people from there.... i wont say they are con-man, but some are not gentle enuff when dealing with stuff.

just to let u guys here know, below are list of people which i deal with in killerbees that are gentleman and considerably honest:

1. Eddy MXZ - my foreman
2. usop8484
3. chicak (abg chak)
4. faizi (sifredi)

however i will not post any names that i dislike since im here to make frens not enemy.

joshualee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haha... understood.. i only deal with them once.. last year during track day at kg gajah.. that guy named azhar from bidor i guess... he's a nice guy... nice dealing with...

ghostr

Nov 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
nope. usop currently have b8 stuff only.. so does abg chak.. others are far away... our fren here wants the item to be anywhere in selangor. apart from that, i will not deal with some people from there.... i wont say they are con-man, but some are not gentle enuff when dealing with stuff.

just to let u guys here know, below are list of people which i deal with in killerbees that are gentleman and considerably honest:

1. Eddy MXZ - my foreman
2. usop8484
3. chicak (abg chak)
4. faizi (sifredi)

however i will not post any names that i dislike since im here to make frens not enemy.
Bro drill, I'm sorry that I cannot make it yesterday. have some family matters to be taken care of. Anyway I hope my asking to source for the item is not giving trouble to anyone. Thanks a bunch though for all the help and concern.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Tiida S-Tune PROTO concept featured a subtle bodykit that included front and rear aprons, spoilers and NISMO livery along with new alloy-wheels. NISMO also fiddled around with the compact hatch’s suspension, brakes and engine unit.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience