Lousy "Cowtax" Customer Car Service

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
This is what I encountered at "Cowtax" petrol station today. Enjoy... hehehe
When I arrived at the petrol pump, there's a "Cowtax" staff went in front of my car and chasing me to open my hood. I was like huh... What you want. Ok, I followed and thought this might be some free inspection or car care by "Cowtax". Oh. Indeed. That guy open my coolant reservoir tank and said, "Ah. Ni mesti tak check kereta punya". Hello. I just check it last night. I answered. Then he take my engine oil dip stick and check. Ok. I go pay for petrol first at the counter. But keeping my eyes on him.

When I back, he bla bla bla said my battery sudah bakar... Huh? What? What do you mean? I check check... Oh. Battery dry already. Then he keep asking me to add battery water. I asked, "free ah". No. I have to buy it. Damn. Don't want. I wanna go back home add. Then he is like tak puas and went to another customer telling another customer that I don't want to add battery water and bla bla bla and both enjoy laughing at me. Later, I heard BANG! Damn. That fker simply let go my hood and let it bang the engine bay.

When I reached home, I check my engine bay. Damn. That fker didn't tighten my battery cap. Worst, my reservoir tank cap was not even secured, just hang on it.

To person whom in charge of this "Cowtax" station, I know is good you provide free car inspection. But, your staff workmanship and attitude... It might just make things worst. Can't your staff ask me whether he can open my hood or not and the purpose first??? Instead of just chasing me to open it without knowing what's going on? And how will you think if your car is handed to a lousy workmanship mechanic during servicing.

The Shell at Sea Park has staff with manner and profession way better than this. And it is funny to see how "cowtax" ss19 attracting more customer by getting a staff waving at the entrance.

This is a complaint for improvement, not insultation.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
mind to tell us which x so the owner wat to do to his staff..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
This is happening in every petrol station almost i think,but the people they employ really is half-baked.

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Petrol station have introducing self-service since 2000...... I don't understand why Petronas still hiring bangla.....

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
the cowtex that i went is good. the worker come over and wash my windscreen few times. now i go also dun see any worker already. have to DIY wash windscreen.

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
My experienced was in Mobil last time.A guy came check my car,tis tt,blah blah.I don't gif a damn.Ended up he remove my wiper blades & showed me tt the rubber of my wiper blades ady kong.I asked him to put it back wit showing him tt i dislikes his acts.He put it back then slowly walk away without apologized to me.

Luckily he didn't open my engine bay then tell me my engine needs overhaul.Hehe :biggrin:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
lol.. why did u even bother opening your hood for them? That is the last thing i want to do when at petrol station.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hahahaaha...wat the funny things...
caltex & Esso staff is famous in not frenly la...just get used to it...

for me, the worst ever service is Caltex opposite Pyramid(very rude indian women with dead fish face & bad attitude), the Esso/Mobil at SS17, beside Shell, opposite Toyota showroom(The very rude celaka pakistan/indian/mamak staff will ask u come out to fight when u ask him more..).....

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
last time i went to petronas. the staff are damm good and silly.
an atos got overheat and stop there. the staff damm good. he go and take a pail of water and pour into the radiator tangki. damm good the staff. the car owner which is a guy age 30++ also very happy with the service.
i wonder whether the car is in garage now or not cozs that staff pour water into the radiator tangki without waiting for the engine to cool down.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
an atos got overheat and stop there. the staff damm good. he go and take a pail of water and pour into the radiator tangki. damm good the staff. the car owner which is a guy age 30++ also very happy with the service.
i wonder whether the car is in garage now or not cozs that staff pour water into the radiator tangki without waiting for the engine to cool down.
hahaha....:biggrin:

some is good, same as bad...
just like Toll Fees Collector, PLUS is average good, but any other than PLUS, all shit on the face!!! xpecially NPE & Litrak....fuck!!!:mad::mad::mad:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
wow... thats why my no good frens go petronas... their service so good :rofl: (weird la)

ok back to topic... which cowtax station u go bro edward ??? so that i can avoid...

well to me.. i think my area petrol station (near kayu ara) all ok except the ASSO petrol station...

my auntie got like millions of points n ask to redeem points for items n petrol... that petrol station said cannot bcoz system down n crap... n manager tak de...

guess what, we ask some other petrol (mobil n esso) station.. they told us make a report. believe it or not... the small Esso station in bangsar u can redeem points for petrol n items... even though the station is damn small...

Last edited:

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Mine at Jalan Kuching. But i also encountered good service at another caltex station also la...
I find that caltex is always placed on my route, while shell, always opposite of the road. That's I took caltex that day. haha

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
If you guys a particular about your car i would advise you guy not to let anyone beside your trusted mech to touch it.I dont even let them wash my windscreen when i stop at petrol station.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for new brake kit for my Adui A4 B5.
Any recommended brand?
Thank you :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience