JPJ block

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
just came back from genting yumcha , there's a roadblock once exit Karak into GH intersection , apparently stopping all tinted cars , modded cars not sure as went up with a waja ... anyone kena ?

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
I have info for every "smart" and real good driver ... Do you know Petronas near Leisure Mall , there is only one Petronas there .

Notice this , there are 2 entrance for it > one on your left and one on right if you are facing the highway > NEVER go out straight directly onto the left entrance , this left entrance is for going left ONLY , if you go straight directly so you won't need to make a U-turn back to the highway .. YOU are required to spend $$ buying somebody a cup of coffee WORTH RM50 above ....

Sorry that I mentioned some people " SMART " but there are really a lot of not knowing people doing that and ended up talking with somebody in a BLUE Uniform ...
REMEMBER there are no sign telling u its illegal to go straight there .

zakmanzak

Feb 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
thanks! i didnt know that. ive been doing it but nothing happened to me so far. but thats not fair. if there isnt any sign, then how can they find fault in u?

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
The recent massive roadblocks made by Police/JPJ are in response to the complaints made by Bukit Tinggi Residence against the superbikers (me inlcuded! hehehe). It was published in the Berita Harian (or Utusan) last week.

Not sure how long it will last but normally it may take up to three weeks and also most of weekends.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
The complainant mentioned that those superbikers ("SBK") are always race among themselves on the highway and also the LPT highway especially weekends.

hehehehe. Very bad la like this.

Wanna layan corners also kena complaint!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2010 Formula 1 season summed in one of the best videos ever done by Bernie's boys. It highlights everything from the tension between Webber and Vettel and even features some highlights from the past 60 years, a great video and a must watch.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" width="640"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience