It's time to let it go......

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Change 15" to use, and keep the 14".......hhahhahahhaha:rofl:
A good idea. If change 15", want to find those lightweight ones or else acceleration might suffer. Forged lightweight not cheap though... Enkei RPF1 also need RM2k plus already...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
A good idea. If change 15", want to find those lightweight ones or else acceleration might suffer. Forged lightweight not cheap though... Enkei RPF1 also need RM2k plus already...
Aiyoh, you want good, nice, light, cheap, unless someone give to you loh.......hhahahhahaha:rofl:

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Aiyph, you want good, nice, light, cheap, unless someone give to you loh.......hhahahhahaha:rofl:
I know surely not cheap. But with that amount of money, can use for other things for the car already. Unless got good income in the next few years.

Actually din't really need performance tyres for my car yet since it is for daily drive and I'm joining events or touge drives.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Well, you contributed a lot for Airtrek related questions, which is quite a remarkable feat.

From your youtube channel, I saw your son in the RX-8 revving video. Seems to be older than what I thought, hahaha. At first I thought your son is like somewhat below 10 years old. He likes cars too?
:
That was like a video 2 years ago. My son is 15 now and he's taller than me. Haha..

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Talking about autoworld, I was active there last time too under the TOCM (Toyota Owners Club Malaysia) with the nick Protonman. Yeah, I started this nick when I drove the Satria and that is when we established Protonmania club. I was one of those old old users. Back in 1998! Gosh, almost 20 years ago.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Talking about autoworld, I was active there last time too under the TOCM (Toyota Owners Club Malaysia) with the nick Protonman. Yeah, I started this nick when I drove the Satria and that is when we established Protonmania club. I was one of those old old users. Back in 1998! Gosh, almost 20 years ago.
Then you are the real senior. I join in 2004 only....lol

Those days in Auto Detailing, Car Mod, Wheels and Tyres, Auto Maintenance, Petrol and Oil....:driver:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
No no... I joined Protonmania from 1998-2001. Then in 2002 only I joined Autoworld. So it's not really that far off from you. :)

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
That was like a video 2 years ago. My son is 15 now and he's taller than me. Haha..
Still young. I thought in the video, he is like 16-17 because of his height. :biggrin:

I think you are probably in your late 40s or 50s by age now? Initially I thought you are someone in 30s, hahaha.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Still young. I thought in the video, he is like 16-17 because of his height. :biggrin:

I think you are probably in your late 40s or 50s by age now? Initially I thought you are someone in 30s, hahaha.
Enthusiasts not bound by age, can be young or old.......lol:rofl:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL

haaa.. yeah, he's kinda tall boy. So he looks older than he actually is. Yup, I am over mid 40s now. Old man here. Well, probably my involvement in car mods made me sounded much younger. My wife used to say I am 'Ah Beng'... I just told her that it's car tuning and not ricey mods that I did to my cars...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
haaa.. yeah, he's kinda tall boy. So he looks older than he actually is. Yup, I am over mid 40s now. Old man here. Well, probably my involvement in car mods made me sounded much younger. My wife used to say I am 'Ah Beng'... I just told her that it's car tuning and not ricey mods that I did to my cars...
Very true.... but I will try to 'retire' from car mods... it seems the bug is still there.

Exactly, many are surprised when we meet up at tt, finding a much older person link to my id.....hhahahhahahha:biggrin:

Car mod I slow down dy. My major mod was my VR transplant and that was the biggest jump in power and torque. After that very little other mods, now more into comfort and handling......lol

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I have actually stop spending on car mods 2 years ago. Just kept doing maintenance and repair... so that's why I wanna quit for good. Moreover with the current economy situation, it's not good to overspend on unnecessary stuffs.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
You are like 2 times my current age, hahaha. You are in the same age group with fstrader (uncle Fred). :biggrin:

Very true.... but I will try to 'retire' from car mods... it seems the bug is still there.
Not easy for you to retire fully since you have already experienced so much of car mods stuff. Most car guys just end up playing convert cars or street cars till the end but you have already reached the stage where you are playing with performance/sports car.

While you are starting to retire, I am just on the beginning of my journey. :biggrin:

Exactly, many are surprised when we meet up at tt, finding a much older person link to my id.....hhahahhahahha:biggrin:

Car mod I slow down dy. My major mod was my VR transplant and that was the biggest jump in power and torque. After that very little other mods, now more into comfort and handling......lol
4G63T VR-4 seems quite powerful enough despite it being lower powered than Evo 1,2,3 4G63T... Sometimes I do wonder how crazy can those Wira, Satria and Putra feel with modded Evo 3 4G63T...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone in zth i'm recently install this engine 6A12 TT in my perdana, and now its completely standard and original, just need so info on how to upgrade this mac ? wat should i do first? any sifu or expert can help me ? thank you very much.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience