turbo timer

christosneokleou

Mar 9, 2016
CY
hello is any one know where can i find wire harness for apexi turbo timer for Mitsubishi Airtrek turbo r? thanks....

Στάλθηκε από το S50 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

christosneokleou

Mar 9, 2016
CY
i bay the turbo timer and i connect it directly but i have one problem the idle time is not increace on automatic mode i dont know why... any help?

christosneokleou

Mar 9, 2016
CY
i send an email in Japan and they told me they dont have for that car.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
In my VR I fitted an after market one, but hardly use nowadays as I slow down to cool the engine before my destination, so I can switch off immediately.....lol

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
I am using the Apexi pen mode timer, i just set it manual at 1 minute since my got white smoke if set lesser than 1 minute.

you can set the same as me..:biggrin:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I have installed a turbo timer the moment I got my car last time. Honestly, I have not used it more than 10 times to cool down my car in the span of over 7+ years. Most of the time, I use it to cool down the cabin with aircond before I enter the car on a hot afternoon.

Honestly, you don't need a turbo timer for stock turbo nor TD05. Unless you have stage 3 mods and after a track session, else I don't see any reason why you need a timer to cool the turbo. More of using it as a must-have tool for turbo cars. :)

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is why when reaching my destination I slow down to cool off then no need to use timer......lol

KeeSeong

Known Member
Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
That is why when reaching my destination I slow down to cool off then no need to use timer......lol
Lol... Exactly!! I'm doin that also... Was thinking will tis helps?? Since got do the same so I don bother installing 1 hahahha

But damm yeng la wif timer.. Gals surely will ask "why ur car automatically off 1?" Hahhaha

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Lol... Exactly!! I'm doin that also... Was thinking will tis helps?? Since got do the same so I don bother installing 1 hahahha

But damm yeng la wif timer.. Gals surely will ask "why ur car automatically off 1?" Hahhaha
It was cool when you initially got it but after some time, you won't even bother to use it. hahaha... The same HKS old school timer was installed in my Satria, AE111 and Wira before Airtrek. And this time, it went with the trek....

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Yeah... been a long way since I started the car hobby thing....

I felt so old now...geezzz... mid life crisis? hahaa.. no, that's the opposite!

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Hahaha... well, midlife crisis is like wanting to buy a sports car and dress up like youngster to go clubbin. I am not like that... I'd stay home laying on my lazy chair and listening to Jazz...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is my boss's car. The paint was in terrible condition upon delivery. Defects were all over and deep. Pictures shall talk.

Full of swirls and watermark etching. Generous amount of random deep scratches too.

A closer look

The least aggressive method was tried. A light...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience