Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
All i can see nowadays is this:

-Prices of most thing goes up all the way
-tolls rate keep on increasing
-Bankruptcy rate increase like crazy
-Unemployment rate increase accross all field include of graduate, job opportunities is almost nil
-business turnover/sales drop more than half for most small and medium size business
-A lot of construction site stop work
-stock market stagnant
-more and more people take up loan from loan shark
-more and more peoples getting retrenched, my friends received his payment last month from KLSE
-more n more peoples selling nasi lemak
-could be more that i didn't mention that i couldn't figure out

what do u think?

Last edited:

Cypress

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
Okr, Kuala Lump
Visit site
Tohsan said:
All i can see nowadays is this:

-Prices of most thing goes up all the way
-tolls rate keep on increasing
-Bankruptcy rate increase like crazy
-Unemployment rate increase accross all field include of graduate, job opportunities is almost nil
-business turnover/sales drop more than half for most small and medium size business
-A lot of construction site stop work
-stock market stagnant
-more and more people take up loan from loan shark
-more and more peoples getting retrenched, my friends received his payment last month from KLSE
-more n more peoples selling nasi lemak
-could be more that i didn't mention that i couldn't figure out

what do u think?

i think our country on recession, in few more years i think hyper inflation will come la!!but hope will turn to be better la!!!

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
can't do muchla, the government sky rocket all the price, soon our money value will be like the WWII wang pisang :mad:

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
the goverment will only make the rich becomes richer, poor becomes poorer! and i dun see the goverment heading to anywhere! all i hope is this country wouldn't become like our neighbour indonesia, always protest on the street.......sigh. i hope the goverment would find a solution to boost up our economic, not running away by increasing the price of everything!

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
hah! i suddenly recall why fresh graduates dun have job! u know why, cos the salary for fresh graduates is so low, and yet the things in the country is so sky high, u work already also not enough to pay for yourself.......of cos the fresh graduates are being choosy! so who's fault?

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
I always hear people say, jobs are everywhere they are easy to find, but its damn hard to find a job tat we like. But i do think tat malaysia has a very low paying rate system, in UK its 10pound minimum per hour... heck we dont even have a minimum rate here -.-
Government should impose something like tat, than everyone wil be happy.

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
mu24 said:
I always hear people say, jobs are everywhere they are easy to find, but its damn hard to find a job tat we like. But i do think tat malaysia has a very low paying rate system, in UK its 10pound minimum per hour... heck we dont even have a minimum rate here -.-
Government should impose something like tat, than everyone wil be happy.
Mu24 i am sorry to say it is not 10 pound minimum wage...it;s more like £5.50 per hour minimum wage... and if you can't compare £1 with Rm1....because if you actually think about it...Rm 1 ringgit for a can of coke.. and £1 for a can of coke.... same price but different currency.. unless you work in UK then comvert your saving to Rm then you untung.... but if you compare for living cost it is actually the same... difference is the currency value... what you can buy in malaysia with Rm 5 would be the same in UK....£5 for the same product

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Cant say the same for cars, or goods where the global prices are generally similar though (electronics?)...

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
If malaysia is really heading for reccession, what are you guys gonna do? Sit around and sulk? Ask yourself this question. Its worth your time of seriously thinking about it...what are you gonna do.......what are you gonna do?

asking company to raise your salary is something which you cant control. You should think of things which you can control.....

what are you gonna do.............

Grimster

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Visit site
hmm aramis, ur message sounds very much like the advise given in the book "who moved my cheese' ..lolz..good advise i guess...but still ranting is a way of relieving stress!!

*why petrol so $$$!! rant rant rant*:mad:

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
Grimster said:
hmm aramis, ur message sounds very much like the advise given in the book "who moved my cheese' ..lolz..good advise i guess...but still ranting is a way of relieving stress!!

*why petrol so $$$!! rant rant rant*:mad:
is it? hee...hee..I didnt notice that.

Cypress

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
Okr, Kuala Lump
Visit site
ya our country is heading to recession and if our government didnt take any action to reduce all the price.i think in few years time our country will heading to even worst thats is depression that is extremely high unemployment, low salary and less disposable income.ya like tohsan say our money will be like those wang pisang!!our money will be like a paper and eventually we will turn back to our ancestor style of trade that is BARTER system.

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
mafia_boyz said:
Mu24 i am sorry to say it is not 10 pound minimum wage...it;s more like £5.50 per hour minimum wage... and if you can't compare £1 with Rm1....because if you actually think about it...Rm 1 ringgit for a can of coke.. and £1 for a can of coke.... same price but different currency.. unless you work in UK then comvert your saving to Rm then you untung.... but if you compare for living cost it is actually the same... difference is the currency value... what you can buy in malaysia with Rm 5 would be the same in UK....£5 for the same product

sorry. thx for correcting me, but i heard tat a loaf of bread can be as cheap as 75cents over there, is tat true? if so still the standard of living there is very cheap compare to malaysia which is like 2.80 for a loaf of bread.

barter trading r? haha goodness, what will become of malaysia man. I give you 10 cows for your kelisa deal?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
mafia_boyz said:
mafiaboy,

dun agree with you, tell me how much is the latest Honda Accord price tag at UK?

try to compare with Honda Accord (not the lastest version) price tag at Malaysia, then you know why I dun agree with you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..

I am interested on a 4 pot brake set with pcd 114.3 5 nut ...and for your information my car is pcd 100 5 nut. I realise that rotor original nut hole is so near with the scew hole on the brake rotor.. i wonder i still able to convert that to pcd 100 5 nut..??? here it the image of the brake set i interested... any forumer please advise....thanks

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience