-=Will the new petrol price develope our country??=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
HI ZTH MEMBERS....
As u guys know the rdsfuel price has gone up again....i understand its hard for the goverment to subsidize fuel price....but my question is does it help our country develope in the past.....my questions r....

1) we do produce petrol and thats the reason the government should subsidize petrol...y do we compare ourselfs to countries that do not produce petrol like singapore....we should compare ourselfs to countries such as arab...

2) where does our nations income n tax money goes...
- no proper defense (buy world war 2 stuffs which shud b in muzium)
- health benefits sux
- roads all r private n has tolls
- public transportation so expensive n useless
- education standards also low which is only up to O levels

3) why do we have tons n tons of government department....for example unwanted kawal selia which was set up for no reason....

4) wat happen to the oppositions promises that fuel price will b controlled....

5) y does chicken price n electricity price go up at the same time (want poor malaysian to not eat n live comfortably)

6) if wanna help poor citizens, y send angkasawan to space..?...to eat nasi lemak...spend millions...here only rm4 la wif chicken n egg...plus its hot...

7) as a leader y not think of the living standard of poor citizens....we know all politicians hav tons of corruption money...so 78cents is nothin....

8) PM's question: not fair if rich enjoy more subsidiry as they use more......answer is rich pay more tax which in return get more subsidiry....for instance if a businessman travels often for dealings... he wud spend more on petrol but yet pay more on tax....makes sense right...

i can cum up with 101 questions like this but who will answer...?...we r all clowns who jus go with anything.....even the recent elections did not help....MY POST IS TO BRING OUT THE QUESTIONS OF OTHERS OR IF POSSIBLE GET A ANSWER FOR MY QUESTIONS....

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
HI ZTH MEMBERS....
As u guys know the rdsfuel price has gone up again....i understand its hard for the goverment to subsidize fuel price....but my question is does it help our country develope in the past.....my questions r....

1) we do produce petrol and thats the reason the government should subsidize petrol...y do we compare ourselfs to countries that do not produce petrol like singapore....we should compare ourselfs to countries such as arab...

- health benefits sux

3) why do we have tons n tons of government department....for example unwanted kawal selia which was set up for no reason....

5) y does chicken price n electricity price go up at the same time (want poor malaysian to not eat n live comfortably)

6) if wanna help poor citizens, y send angkasawan to space..?...to eat nasi lemak...spend millions...here only rm4 la wif chicken n egg...plus its hot...

7) as a leader y not think of the living standard of poor citizens....we know all politicians hav tons of corruption money...so 78cents is nothin....

8) PM's question: not fair if rich enjoy more subsidiry as they use more......answer is rich pay more tax which in return get more subsidiry....for instance if a businessman travels often for dealings... he wud spend more on petrol but yet pay more on tax....makes sense right...

i can cum up with 101 questions like this but who will answer...?...we r all clowns who jus go with anything.....even the recent elections did not help....MY POST IS TO BRING OUT THE QUESTIONS OF OTHERS OR IF POSSIBLE GET A ANSWER FOR MY QUESTIONS....

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
HI ZTH MEMBERS....

- health benefits sux

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
paklah is stupid... he is totally incapable to lead the country...
we call it belajar tinggi-tinggi... bodoh melantun-lantun...
hope he will get down soon...

n i believe u'll not get any answer here...
they r really coward coz doing this right after GE... why not make it a month before GE!!

fadin_remorse

Known Member
May 28, 2008
@TS i love you questions manbut its hard to predict the outcome eventually.
About the angkasawan thingy..i got nothing to say...just a waste...
corruption corruption corruption..thats all i can say...they eat taxes.

Ok watever it may be at least better public transport.I think KL is fairly ok, how about other states?

PUTRA14

Ji
Jul 12, 2005
BT.CAVES
I believe basic structure of economy says the more a nation spends the better the cash flow in country hence better is the economy however i still dont understand why the have to increase fuel price unnecessarily when the crude oil price increase?correct me if im wrong,our crude oil is among the best in the world hence we are selling it like gold to foreigners and we are buying processed oil which we also can produce if we want.So as edmunz asking where is the money going which we suppose to enjoy from our crude oil exported?why are this leaders not realising by them increasing the fuel price they are also increasing everything else?The rich becomes richer and poor becomes poorer because only the people at the top benefit when this things increase and none of our salary going to increase.thank you

nakalnye

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
1 day our country n people will down like thai,indonesia or even worst. petrol n diesel is key for everything. once they increased,then everything will start to. think 2wice.

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
bodoh basket punya BN.....

anwar....execute ur plan asap...")

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
wahhhh....engine n performance oso have this thread..>:)

anyhow....thank you so much pak lah....stupid old guy

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
edmundz85: i am only interested in answering your question 4. i want to ask you is the opposition ruling this country now? the answer is no, it's being ruled by BN.

The opposition will lower the fuel price if there are in control of the federal government which at the moment has not yet happen. that is why they wanted the 2/3 majority in parlimen to make all their promises comes true but with a hike like this i'm sure the opposition will do something and in their recent gathering/speeches that i have been to after the election really shows a lot of sign of something of the unexpected going to happen soon in our malaysian goverment.

fingers crossed and all i can say for now "somebody please do something!".

Last edited:

muhamad

Known Member
Mar 16, 2006
whatever it is...this is the Malaysian mentality.....
Swallow everything given to them....
even bitter...
most of malaysian(especially the villagers)...know nothing about our crude oil...
then the politicians will exploit them with thousands of nonsense reasons why they have to raise it....
bull shit...!!!!

LETS DEMONSTRATE...!!!!!!

Not_Bad!!

Known Member
Apr 24, 2008
Hmmmm.....is it means the performance parts price will be increase here..????
Ouch..Ouch..ouch....ok guys...ok..ok...dont spank me.......
from 8 hours a day we have to add to 12 hours a day working now i think if we dont want feel the impact of the fuel increase there.....
BUT........
THE WORSE THING WE COULD IMAGINE NOW THERE WILL BE INCREASE IN THE CRIME STATISTIC COZ OF THIS UNPROPER FUEL INCREASE COZ LOT OF PEOPLE OUTSIDE THERE WILL CANNOT STAND THE IMPACT FROM THAT.................PAK LAH..HELP POOR MALAYSIAN PEOPLE HERE.........

Raven.

Known Member
Dec 5, 2007
what to do,
citizen always is the victims.

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
for god sake....BA please do something..say no to BN..BN can go fly kite far2 away laa...damn man!!......

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
exactly....crime will go up....n they fail to realize everythin will go up if fuel price goes up....for instance the saved subsidized money goes to subsidize other goods like cooking oil, flour, bread, rice....in this case only mamak shop n restaurant owners will gain....not us at home who consume 1 btl of oil 4 a month...makes sense??....but yet if the subsidize the other goods it'll still go up as every good needs transportation....so when fuel goes up cooking oil oso goes up.....this whole plan does not make sense s fuel can b used by every1 so every1 saves rather then goods such s cooking oil which we consume only little.....lastly they fail2realize tat coming generation is smart n understands wateva is happenin....n our leaders r actin like uneducated ppl....

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
exactly....crime will go up....n they fail to realize everythin will go up if fuel price goes up....for instance the saved subsidized money goes to subsidize other goods like cooking oil, flour, bread, rice....in this case only mamak shop n restaurant owners will gain....not us at home who consume 1 btl of oil 4 a month...makes sense??....but yet if the subsidize the other goods it'll still go up as every good needs transportation....so when fuel goes up cooking oil oso goes up.....this whole plan does not make sense s fuel can b used by every1 so every1 saves rather then goods such s cooking oil which we consume only little.....lastly they fail2realize tat coming generation is smart n understands wateva is happenin....n our leaders r actin like uneducated ppl....

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
Lemme read this book 1st " how to pull your Prime Minister down for Dummies" thn i will tell u the answer later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Looking down on to the centre console, centrepiece of the Macan's pretty cockpit, a range of buttons surround the shift knob. Everything from air con to ride height to driving mode selection are concentrated here. It will take some getting used to, to start operating this intricately arranged command centre to its full potential...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience