Convert disc rotor pcd 114 to pcd 100

chimaera

Dec 25, 2005
Hi..

I am interested on a 4 pot brake set with pcd 114.3 5 nut ...and for your information my car is pcd 100 5 nut. I realise that rotor original nut hole is so near with the scew hole on the brake rotor.. i wonder i still able to convert that to pcd 100 5 nut..??? here it the image of the brake set i interested... any forumer please advise....thanks

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
5x100??? ur car is subaru?

coz if not mistaken subarus are 5x100 right? u can get subaru's 4pots instead... if not mistaken it should be 5x100...but u gotta check of the rotor's hub's "offset"

chimaera

Dec 25, 2005
Bro MadMan... my car is celica 7th gen....ahaah i am toyota car so i just wish to stick with toyota part.. ahahh actually i still have other choice is to get the 6th gen celica st205 4 pot that is original come with 5 nut pcd 100 already no need to modify the rotor.. but that caliper nowadays is quite rare and if got also the price reach 1 k just for front caliper and the rotor only.... that why i consider the aristo 4 pot....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to GTChannel.com, Toyota is seriously thinking of building a cheap RWD car, barely below USD16k, following their glory of the famous AE86 in the 80s and the lately drift fashion.

Nevertheless, we shall wait and see how Toyota able to produce a FR with such low cost and aiming at younger generation to own a sport coupe.

Source: GT Channel.com
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience