Is it normal if i/c hot???

Battousai

www.durifto.blogspot.com
After driving around a while, immediately pull over and touch both ends of ur intercooler. 1 side shud be hot, and the other cold. If both sides are hot, you need a bigger intercooler.

The GSR stock intercooler is one of the worst ones you can find. It doesn't do jack.

BLue677

May 17, 2006
Small island weather hotter than any other place in Malaysia, some more your area traffic speeding usually not more than 100km/h, airflow cooling not that effective, so don't push too hard =P

chriiz18

Apr 5, 2005
Recently my mechanic told me that i have to change my intercooler to a bigger one. Hmm was like later laa...after two to three rounds of testing my car...turbo making noise...was like wtf??? Now have to change the turbo and bigger intercooler. Btw the way the intercooler is damn damn hot. Nissan rb turbo cannot stand the heat. So check with your mechanic.

hi sifu. here my situation >>> after i wash my whole car ( underneath of car also ). when i leave it my car for 3 or 2 days ( never moved ).... n when i want to take out my car, suddenly my car rear wheel...locked n static... after a while i throttle my reverse gear vroommm vroommm.. then only my wira can move out... n can roll on the road as usual. wat the hell is this??? awwww :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

What problem is this?? plsss help me....coz later on i wan...