Strange problem ( Wira )........Help me every1

smallmaster

Apr 1, 2009
Johor
hi sifu. here my situation >>> after i wash my whole car ( underneath of car also ). when i leave it my car for 3 or 2 days ( never moved ).... n when i want to take out my car, suddenly my car rear wheel...locked n static... after a while i throttle my reverse gear vroommm vroommm.. then only my wira can move out... n can roll on the road as usual. wat the hell is this??? awwww :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

What problem is this?? plsss help me....coz later on i wan convert to turbo engine. jus fear... should i need to change anyting "bars or else". helppppppp

its normal... water goes into ur brakes.... it is advisible to drive ur car around to remove all da water build up inside during car wash...

sometimes my rear disc brake also lock up after a heavy downpour if i park my car outisde under the rain...

Allo sifus out there. Very informative discussions u guys are having in this forum. I'm kinda new in this conversion stuff. Would like to hear your good opinions about the topic.

Planning to plonk in 4G93T or Mivec. Was thinking more to 1.8 Mivec though very rare item nowdays. Already "raided" useful numbers of chop shops but to no avail.

What say u guys between those 2 aformentioned??? I definitely kick hell out this 1.6 Mivec since it cannot "eat" B16A, let alone B16B.

Currently owning...