Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Means short of 1, you got 44 only, right?.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

Undang can makan meh?:confused:

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Yah! lucky you were paid. Most hit then cabut. Don't even stop....:banghead:
Ya wor, got one of them paid to pass :dontknow: I didnt.

That one really my lucky day I guess. Is once in 10 years that I encounter someone willing to pay for the damages caused by riders...

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
This ass wipe WXV 3701 white myvi with a P sticker, nearly hit me when he try to squeeze into my lane at 120km/h n i have to brake to avoid n give a long horn, he like no feeling n zoom away. U know what ass wipe i hope u google your plate n see this you idiot. Fxxk u.

To add i wish u a 1 way ticket to hell driving like that, n burn alive in your car.

Last edited:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Yesterday afternoon while it was raining...A rather wet 2 lane road, tight right hand corner heading to bkt jelutong toll from nkve...I was in the left lane and noticed a black Honda accord sm4 coming pretty fast in my rear view mirror. Next thing I know he was right next to me in the right lane with his rear sliding out.. Then his front driver side slammed into the railing breaking his front driver side headlamp and other unknown damages.....

That was close.... Syukur Alhamdulillah he didnt slide into me with my wife n 1y5m son in the kenari.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This ass wipe WXV 3701 white myvi with a P sticker, nearly hit me when he try to squeeze into my lane at 120km/h n i have to brake to avoid n give a long horn, he like no feeling n zoom away. U know what ass wipe i hope u google your plate n see this you idiot. Fxxk u.

To add i wish u a 1 way ticket to hell driving like that, n burn alive in your car.
Seen lots of such Myvi drive like that and that is how Myvi get the name as Ah Beng and Lala punk cars...majority drive like as if it is a Aston martin cygnet or some sports car...really pray this people learn the lesson the hard way...

Yesterday afternoon while it was raining...A rather wet 2 lane road, tight right hand corner heading to bkt jelutong toll from nkve...I was in the left lane and noticed a black Honda accord sm4 coming pretty fast in my rear view mirror. Next thing I know he was right next to me in the right lane with his rear sliding out.. Then his front driver side slammed into the railing breaking his front driver side headlamp and other unknown damages.....

That was close.... Syukur Alhamdulillah he didnt slide into me with my wife n 1y5m son in the kenari.
Really thank god nothing happen. Rain really better slow down at corners...

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site

owh that S bend, a lot of cars fail to notice their ability there, once i saw civic type R sitting on the divider and yeah it was on rainy day. one thing for sure, for those guys who drive expensive cars and you think you can tackle that corner like takumi, think again. Its not all about the cars its about the driver as well, I can understand if youre driving so slow, the think is dont drive like an idiot coming in @ 70++kmh and then jam your brake to slow down in the middle of it and understeer, and cutting in to the other lane, sapa ajar?!.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
owh that S bend, a lot of cars fail to notice their ability there, once i saw civic type R sitting on the divider and yeah it was on rainy day. one thing for sure, for those guys who drive expensive cars and you think you can tackle that corner like takumi, think again. Its not all about the cars its about the driver as well, I can understand if youre driving so slow, the think is dont drive like an idiot coming in @ 70++kmh and then jam your brake to slow down in the middle of it and understeer, and cutting in to the other lane, sapa ajar?!.
I have learnt my lesson with NCT 5, no ABS, no EBS or any other electronic assistance. Persona.
While doing 50-70, I wanted to turn from Rasta to the left into Penchala Link,
then my car eventually went straight, letting off the pedal and I regained traction just in time.
Phew...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
I have learnt my lesson with NCT 5, no ABS, no EBS or any other electronic assistance. Persona.
then my car eventually went straight, letting off the pedal and I regained traction just in time.
Phew...
hahahaha... accidentally did a drift in that same corner with my ex-kelisa...dry road somemore.. but there was some thick sand there thats not usually there... hahhha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Eh guys, u guys are posting how you drive in the wrong thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
hahahaha... accidentally did a drift in that same corner with my ex-kelisa...dry road somemore.. but there was some thick sand there thats not usually there... hahhha
I understeer 100% LOL mine was wet.

Eh guys, u guys are posting how you drive in the wrong thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
We are showing times that we were idiots. :hahaha:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I understeer 100% LOL mine was wet.

We are showing times that we were idiots. :hahaha:
Man enough to admit :top:

I understeered once when is wet as well :rofl:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Man enough to admit :top:

I understeered once when is wet as well :rofl:
OH theres another time when I came in from LDP toll into Penchala Link going to TTDI rasta,
couldn't break as well, trying to beat the green light.
Suddenly it changed to yellow then red without blinking WTF.
Then skid all the way. Stopped on the middle of the 2 lanes LOL
The opposite cars looking at me like WTF

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
ok la not causing accident... during my younger days i banged by kelisa at the back of S class parked by the road side (like this \) in front of indian embassy during rainy day using falken ziex tyres... both road sides were occupied by mercs and there was a car coming up the hill towards me, no choice had to braked hard and guess what? locked my tyres, swerved my steering wheel to the left and banged the S class... shite, learnt my lessons that day (i) dont drive too fast on rainy days with fucked up tyres (ii) when reached thread wear marker PLEASE changed your friggin tyres (iii) always anticipate whats coming out from blind corner and from going uphill then downhill (iv) kelisa butsek merc = $$$$

you can consider me as an idiotic driver la back then :D

OH theres another time when I came in from LDP toll into Penchala Link going to TTDI rasta,
couldn't break as well, trying to beat the green light.
Suddenly it changed to yellow then red without blinking WTF.
Then skid all the way. Stopped on the middle of the 2 lanes LOL
The opposite cars looking at me like WTF
i did this once... wet road suddenly traffic light turned red... wet road + botak tyre = not good... braked hard (even pumped) end up in the middle... luckily no cars around...

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Phew...
When on my GY Asy2, I always try to make the tyres loose traction....hahahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
When on my GY Asy2, I always try to make the tyres loose traction....hahahaha:biggrin:
But did u manage to do it? Unless u drifted with your VR :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But did u manage to do it? Unless u drifted with your VR :rofl:
Once and slight only. Have to go pretty fast and accelerate in the corner to loose traction.
GT Radial slightly easier and in the Stiletto Blue Streak I can even drift... Become tyre thread liao..:rofl:

But I do it only when no traffic lah!....:driver: