Idiot Drivers

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
I echo what SF feel, I used to think this behavior only by some insert race only but nowadays encounter from other races as well

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I realized lady drivers don't know how to control throttle.
Waliao, everytime i'm driving beside a lady driver car, it shoots like a rocket then brake like....
Either that or they spam the throttle on off on off. -.-

Lets do a recap:
1) Signal lah
2) Move to the left lah if drive like Grandma.
3) Don't even know u are on high beam?
4) Turn on the freaking lights when its raining or night. JEZUZ.

Now im going berserk too.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I echo what SF feel, I used to think this behavior only by some insert race only but nowadays encounter from other races as well
Ya, is not the race, is the way that idiot being brought up. Nowadays some bloody ladies dunno how to signal...because one hand is holding the gear stick thinking it as a dick or what? Hands fully occupied? Really hope these ladies get into accident one day knowing the importance of signal light.

They are good at reading minds, but we guys are not and yet they always expect us guys to read their minds...I bet all guys agree :rofl:

Waliao, everytime i'm driving beside a lady driver car, it shoots like a rocket then brake like....

Lets do a recap:
1) Signal lah

Talking about that, there was once I was suppose to convoy with gf's friends for dinner.
That time was after office hours so traffic shud be heavier.

So there is this one girl driving herself she was the third car following, my gf warn me about her
before on her driving style that she do not know what is follow or convoy.

Worse part is she dont even know the way. So viva was 2nd car, she is 3rd car and Im leading.
At LDP, suddenly she overtake the viva then she overtake me...I was like wtf? I ask my gf...
"She knows the way"?

She told me "Ignore her she is like that, if she can't keep up or got lost, let her learn a lesson"

After awhile she brake then cut back behind me again...after that she did it again...
Makes me feel like she has some mental issue or impatient issue? :stupid:

End up she really got lost and got cut off by traffic. Lesson learnt for not following behind.
Gf was furious as we were late for dinner with friends waiting...yet have to go find her in peak
period of heavy traffic. :banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Lets do a recap:
1) Signal lah

I have a lady colleague who does straight parking only. No side or reverse parking. She does not use the rear view mirror too. To her what is behind should give way to her.....hahahaha:rofl:
That is why most do not signal when turning....:banghead:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I have a lady colleague who does straight parking only. No side or reverse parking. She does not use the rear view mirror too. To her what is behind should give way to her.....hahahaha:rofl:
Wadafarkkkkkkkkkk.
This is damn piss off. Seriously bribing the driving lessons really 'helped' a lot.
I passed without paying for lubang.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wadafarkkkkkkkkkk.
This is damn piss off. Seriously bribing the driving lessons really 'helped' a lot.
How she got her license, I don't know. Probably she did do her reverse parking, but in real world she does not do it.....:banghead:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I've recently discovered a new menace on the roads. Myvis, Vios, BMWs are no longer annoying - it's the goddamn Hilux 4WDs and all. Why must they go so bloody near. Not like they have great braking ability! With that height a rear end would destroy my C pillar since I'm so much lower than them. Fark 4WDs especially the diesel ones. Polluting pieces of shit.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I've recently discovered a new menace on the roads. Myvis, Vios, BMWs are no longer annoying - it's the goddamn Hilux 4WDs and all. Why must they go so bloody near. Not like they have great braking ability! With that height a rear end would destroy my C pillar since I'm so much lower than them. Fark 4WDs especially the diesel ones. Polluting pieces of shit.
They are bigger and higher can force their way thru'.....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You should advise her to stop driving before she kills someone or caused more accidents on the road. From the way I see it, she is not even a pass driver.

Wadafarkkkkkkkkkk.
Same here. Only fail in undang but I refuse to pay to pass. Short of 1 question.

How she got her license, I don't know. Probably she did do her reverse parking, but in real world she does not do it.....:banghead:
Bayar sahaja boleh pass.

Cuz if they rear end u, they have no loss and minimum damage especially those with bulldozer bars...

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Maybe he thought or imagining himself flying a helicopter so need a parking spot that is almost as big as a helipad....:stupid:

Talking about idiot drivers, Monday Blues as usual but is a Monday Red for me.
Was at this roundabout and I am at 6pm wanted to go to 12pm direction...so as usual is jam...

So I waited for 1 Innova to pass as they wanted to turn to my 9pm. After that saw one Viva, an ugly
lady driver. She wanted to go to 9pm but without signal and yet she refuse to let me pass even
I'm already out to the lane...as she passed I gave her a long honk and gave her a stupid hand
gesture sign

Was so mad with such driving attitude. Nowadays lady drivers are getting on my nerves. Majority of them drive like shit and they don't let u pass even worse than guys nowadays.

Really felt like ramming her bumper and fled since my bumper already damage and going to
send for repaint...:banghead:
i Understand u bro, i do...

talking about bad drivers, this is what i experience also on Monday.

Normal morning everyone going to office. I was on the speeding lane and then i spotted a MYVI with a heavy dent on the right side of the car... i am already alerted..

Suddenly, this MYVI came zooming to the right without signal n everything... luckily didnt hit my car. I HONKED HER b4 she avoided me n i slowed down !!!

That's why there was a dent on the right, she did even look b4 changing lanes.

Btw, I am sure u all hate this kind of road hogs. Slow but when you overtake them.. they became FAST n chase u !!!

Damn i hate those, later i tell u one twisted tale about them.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Same here. Only fail in undang but I refuse to pay to pass. Short of 1 question.
I thought got allowance, right? Nowadays test undang by computer. If not mistaken, passing mark is 42 out of 50, right?

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

i Understand u bro, i do...

talking about bad drivers, this is what i experience also on Monday.

Normal morning everyone going to office. I was on the speeding lane and then i spotted a MYVI with a heavy dent on the right side of the car... i am already alerted..

Suddenly, this MYVI came zooming to the right without signal n everything... luckily didnt hit my car. I HONKED HER b4 she avoided me n i slowed down !!!

That's why there was a dent on the right, she did even look b4 changing lanes.

Btw, I am sure u all hate this kind of road hogs. Slow but when you overtake them.. they became FAST n chase u !!!

Damn i hate those, later i tell u one twisted tale about them.
I am with you, brother. If see car driving crazy, I usually look out to see their car condition and most of the time, sure have dents here and there....hahahaha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I thought got allowance, right? Nowadays test undang by computer. If not mistaken, passing mark is 42 out of 50, right?

I am with you, brother. If see car driving crazy, I usually look out to see their car condition and most of the time, sure have dents here and there....hahahaha:rofl:
Eh, cannot judge like that...my car have dents but not my fault :rofl: and some due to
environment self accident :rofl:

Ya by computer but cant remember the passing mark. 45 and above I think.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Eh, cannot judge like that...my car have dents but not my fault :rofl: and some due to

passing mark is 45 last time i went...

i xtau lah, how this people can pass this test but when drive not like how the test tells u too... like cornering makan 2 lanes.

SF, kalau u from Felda u can get dents easily bcoz some darah muda n will hit wth their bikes n run !!!

I dah kena with my car, seriously now I know why HE uses muscle cars and hummer there.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
passing mark is 45 last time i went...

i xtau lah, how this people can pass this test but when drive not like how the test tells u too... like cornering makan 2 lanes.

SF, kalau u from Felda u can get dents easily bcoz some darah muda n will hit wth their bikes n run !!!

I dah kena with my car, seriously now I know why HE uses muscle cars and hummer there.
So far I kena hit by bikes non paid, except for one who hit my car when my dad was driving.
He fell but my dad went down and help him up with the bike.

At least this time he say sorry, and ask how much does the damage cost, my dad just say
RM200 will be fine. He paid.

Unlike some idiotic riders, rammed into u, either they run or they say they have no money.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Means short of 1, you got 44 only, right?.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

Undang can makan meh?:confused:

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

So far I kena hit by bikes non paid, except for one who hit my car when my dad was driving.
He fell but my dad went down and help him up with the bike.

At least this time he say sorry, and ask how much does the damage cost, my dad just say
RM200 will be fine. He paid.

Unlike some idiotic riders, rammed into u, either they run or they say they have no money.
Yah! lucky you were paid. Most hit then cabut. Don't even stop....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A rather dismal images of what seems to be the shop floor of a spark plug manufacturing operation in China.

To be clear, there is very little in the way of information to color what we’re seeing in these images, but the overall picture is one of rather scary working conditions. Cramped workbenches, metal shavings in every corner of the room, as well as what looks like up close and personal handling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience