Idiot Drivers

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yesterday while on the way back to work on sprint highway it was slow moving then this new honda accord suddenly
nudge me from behind, i thought it was a women as the image is blurry cos the front windscreen was tinted, & didnt wanna get down
as it will make the jam worse.

then i finally stopped at a petrol station to look at my rear bumper whether is it damaged or not but luckily nothing at all, not even a scratch, the honda accord passed by me without stopping & it was man..... dammit

wanted to catch up to him to give him the finger but he sped off after passing by me.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yesterday while on the way back to work on sprint highway it was slow moving then this new honda accord suddenly
nudge me from behind, i thought it was a women as the image is blurry cos the front windscreen was tinted, & didnt wanna get down
as it will make the jam worse.

then i finally stopped at a petrol station to look at my rear bumper whether is it damaged or not but luckily nothing at all, not even a scratch, the honda accord passed by me without stopping & it was man..... dammit

wanted to catch up to him to give him the finger but he sped off after passing by me.
Because u were driving kancil that time? If a small nudge normally not much damage...he
sped off cuz afraid u would ask him to pay later :rofl:

but I really beh tahan such ppl, as a man run off after making a mistake...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeah driving kancil,he was behind me when i turned into the petrol station, i thought he would follow me
& apologize or something, but he just shoot off, i took down the number plate, will find him & give him a nice "detailing" on his car :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yeah driving kancil,he was behind me when i turned into the petrol station, i thought he would follow me
& apologize or something, but he just shoot off, i took down the number plate, will find him & give him a nice "detailing" on his car :biggrin:
just take off all 4 tires and sell it off :rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
I did not honk since he was still in his line when I approached him from the inside. Also honking is very rarely done here in Malaysia. If in Indonesia or India, that's different story where everywhere people honk all the time! But yeah I did honk when he cut into my lane.
so why not we start the good things here...atleast i do what i must do...is to warn therefore avoid collision.. :adore:

Ur wife must be saying before the collision "Eat This!" Bang! then kelisa spins :rofl:

Ya, Always expect for the unexpected. Many cases some may just be dreaming but some just
couldn't careless and expects u to brake

actually she tried avoid the car..but since it was already at the corner apex...my wife was in the right lane at right side corner pinned against concrete barrier...so just bang loh..what to do.... :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
so why not we start the good things here...atleast i do what i must do...is to warn therefore avoid collision.. :adore:

actually she tried avoid the car..but since it was already at the corner apex...my wife was in the right lane at right side corner pinned against concrete barrier...so just bang loh..what to do.... :banghead:
Haha! Ya, was kidding with u. That's why accidents sometimes is not because of us. But Kopi O License people...

Worse if Idiot + Kopi O License...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Haha! Ya, was kidding with u. That's why accidents sometimes is not because of us. But Kopi O License people...

Worse if Idiot + Kopi O License...

kopi-o a lot worrrrr.... :p

but even worse those "midnight wangan racer" on malaysia's road :sleep:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Met a lot of such drivers, from outer lane suddenly would cut into my lane while cornering....
But a lot I foresee they are going to come to my lane...just had the feeling and most of the time im right.
AT LEAST, he apologized. Luckily nothing happened man.

everytime in the corner no matter how slow or how fast i am driving...i will always be prepared with 1 hand placed at the horn whenever i saw another car on the next lane around me...... :driver:
SAMEEEEEE. But my honk 'button' a bit loose, now honk like a sisssy. :bawling:

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Idiot drivers who piss me off hard is normally 4wd vehicles, or aunties going slow on the right lane at the JB-SEREMBAN highway, and they do not move to the left even if are flashed, they just hog the right lain the entire journey
These fuckers always cause congestion, cause they will be blocking a lot of cars trying to overtake, have to steer my car a bit to left to look if traffic is clear to overtake from the left side, unless got co driver who can tell me when its clear.
Sometimes i really feel like going in front of them and braking real hard and accelerate again to make them piss in their pants, but well i dont wish to cause any accidents, so i just close one eye and move on

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I see this first time in my life. One car takes up four parking spots, like the boss of the bosses!
Maybe he thought or imagining himself flying a helicopter so need a parking spot that is almost as big as a helipad....:stupid:

Talking about idiot drivers, Monday Blues as usual but is a Monday Red for me.
Was at this roundabout and I am at 6pm wanted to go to 12pm direction...so as usual is jam...

So I waited for 1 Innova to pass as they wanted to turn to my 9pm. After that saw one Viva, an ugly
lady driver. She wanted to go to 9pm but without signal and yet she refuse to let me pass even
I'm already out to the lane...as she passed I gave her a long honk and gave her a stupid hand
gesture sign

Was so mad with such driving attitude. Nowadays lady drivers are getting on my nerves. Majority of them drive like shit and they don't let u pass even worse than guys nowadays.

Really felt like ramming her bumper and fled since my bumper already damage and going to
send for repaint...:banghead:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
SF going for butsek :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I see this first time in my life. One car takes up four parking spots, like the boss of the bosses!
SF going for butsek :biggrin:
Butsek as in Berserk? :rofl:

I'm cool most of the time but this time really beh tahan wei...she did look at me then purposely
stick close to the innova...yet she is cutting in front of me to 9pm direction without signal...

Really a "F&#& U" situation...:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is my boss's car. The paint was in terrible condition upon delivery. Defects were all over and deep. Pictures shall talk.

Full of swirls and watermark etching. Generous amount of random deep scratches too.

A closer look

The least aggressive method was tried. A light...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience