I seriously need some hepl

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
playaz7 said:
Back to me ppl...hehe..does a 240 cc injector from Mit 4G91 increase performance?? can it fit into my engine?? My handling all upgrade ade, absober, springs, rims, plus radiator...all New...so now wan to mod engine oni...planing to do overhaul aso...b4 dat wanna mod 1st ler...
Good to hear that you've done something to improve your handling. Safety comes first.

Anyway, has anyone suggested to you to lighten your flywheel and change to bigger clutch?
All of these shouldn't cost much. And yes, you can feel the difference.
Leave the rest of the common things stock - stock airfilter, stock piping, etc.
Just do the two first.

But most importantly, find a good and trusted mechanic to do the job.

Just my 2 cents.

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
injectors on your magma engine I thought the magma on the saga is a caburetor engine, how to fit injectors, I doubt a 4G91 injector is 240cc because the 1.8 is using 240cc also..

ash_eyie

Known Member
Jul 1, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
He's gone to chop shop already maa.. looking for half cut.. :biggrin: What do you guys recommend for him in converting his engine? In terms of cost and power. Cheers!!

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
what the heck, now ur going for halfcut already ?? u r asking if injector can put into ur carb engine is it, so confusing lar weii.

injector for injection with comp box only, mebbe you should ask what other performance carb could u use lahh or where could I find street race cam.

tell us clearly. what are you really want to do ? aiyyaaaa

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
go for webers if you could afford it, sure confirm will improve power wan, combo it withhigh cams and PnP, you might have a chance to chase unker fred liowww ;) ahahha, cause now unker fred using stock carb, so i gues should be easier kwaa...if not..fuu yooo.....hard to kejar ooo... :P JK JK, unker fred, please help our dear fren here make his car like yours :D

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
gavan said:
go for webers if you could afford it, sure confirm will improve power wan, combo it withhigh cams and PnP, you might have a chance to chase unker fred liowww ;) ahahha, cause now unker fred using stock carb, so i gues should be easier kwaa...if not..fuu yooo.....hard to kejar ooo... :P JK JK, unker fred, please help our dear fren here make his car like yours :D
i agree wit tat... my friends used to have an iswara wit weber.. uish.. very good.. can take on alot of cars. Powerful.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
jombiee said:
what the heck, now ur going for halfcut already ?? u r asking if injector can put into ur carb engine is it, so confusing lar weii.

injector for injection with comp box only, mebbe you should ask what other performance carb could u use lahh or where could I find street race cam.

tell us clearly. what are you really want to do ? aiyyaaaa
Exactly as I thought.

But again, since he's going for halfcut, just plonk in and drive away laa..

playaz7

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
KL
Itz me again!! I got another ques, what will make my Horse Power Increase?? and can I fit any other car gasket into my engine cause ori gasket bakar ade...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
playaz7 said:
Itz me again!! I got another ques, what will make my Horse Power Increase?? and can I fit any other car gasket into my engine cause ori gasket bakar ade...
no point to change gasket..for wat huh? leaking ar?

if wan upgrade....u can do simple stuff 1st....if stil not satisfied..then only do inner parts of engine

if im u...i wil do the simple stuffs 1st

engine
1.clean carburetor
2.change plug n cable
3.flush engine n change motor oil
4.grounding kit (beter for old engine)

handling
1.absorber (check)
2.spring (check or upgrade)
3.check driveshaft...lower arm all....
4.tyre (check)

exterior
1.change 100w/90 standard bulb wit additional relay kit (for brighter view at nite)

interior
1.clean n maintain it is enuf...

* ALL r my sugestion....plz corect if im wrote anything wrong

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
playaz7, your car sounds like alot of problem, gasket, low power... might as well straight away do transplant. It's more value for money.
You sure happy 1. Ask all the people out here who transplanted, happy ar ??

playaz7

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
KL
Actually car not much problem...I juz need sum tuning up oni...Engine goin 2 overhaul soon...wanna put wira carb...gasket bakar ade so need 2 change...any suggestions about d gasket ppl?? I aso planing 2 do 4-2-1 now but Tabung Standard la...

hayabuza

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2005
Klang
I think he already made it clear that he's not going for a transplant at all...well i understand what he means actually...i myself got a 4G15 carb satria which goes into an underpowered class engine producing a mere 79hp on stock but i have already made up my mind to mod the engine to the max while still retaining the NA identity...to me, to be able to turn a baby into a monster is the greatest satisfactory for me no matter how much i have to spend for the process...can u imagine the fun and the relieve for every single cent u've spent...yes...people might say that ur stupid, waste of money and time...but that doesn't matter at all...it's the thrill that is undescribable to a few person...so everything depends on the will and the budget...i say go for it...

MrKoo

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
KL
hayabuza said:
I think he already made it clear that he's not going for a transplant at all...well i understand what he means actually...i myself got a 4G15 carb satria which goes into an underpowered class engine producing a mere 79hp on stock but i have already made up my mind to mod the engine to the max while still retaining the NA identity...to me, to be able to turn a baby into a monster is the greatest satisfactory for me no matter how much i have to spend for the process...can u imagine the fun and the relieve for every single cent u've spent...yes...people might say that ur stupid, waste of money and time...but that doesn't matter at all...it's the thrill that is undescribable to a few person...so everything depends on the will and the budget...i say go for it...
yea .. i agree too.. :smile: Playa7 juz do some Search around in ZTH forums... sure can find info wan ... or ask the people around .. maybe post in Carburator Section ... there's many ppl who will help u wan .. u just have to know which person to listen to and read the replies lor... so far alot of nice ppl i come across here tat helped me alot... :) good luck with ur N/A saga mods...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now now now... recently a lot of people know that how much I been running my words about how good Optimum products are BUT I believe not all of us willing to spend money on something you called a "DAILY MODE OF TRANSPORT". I came across many people I know who, MOST not willing to spend over RM50 for a bottle of wax/sealant. Kinda disappointing but true. Some say just a car or a transport... some say I rather take the money to buy other stuff and just a clean car will do, don't know & don't...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience