I seriously need some hepl

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
well, for me as a carbie user,i think if its properly tuned, can whack turbo cars too ;) just like our very own unker fred ;) he also got DCOE's marr...can eat turbo wan lehh :P ahahaha, JK JK, well, about consumption, its all in the tuning ;) properly tune it and it will be running for a very very long time, no need alwiz tune wan, unless your hand itchy wanna try something else lorr, then mar alwiz play tune tune tune ;) my opinion lar tho, cause i think if the engine never give you problem no poiunt to transplant new one also, cause later you transplant new one, then maybe the new engine got problem also, need to overhaul and all, so its like, no mattter what, if engine still can jalan, use until cannot jalan lorr....butthen dun purposely go rosak the engine larr so that you got excuse to transplant it :P akkaakak

Freedom_Blue

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KUALA LUMPUR
First things first,plz try to understand what playaz7 needs.He just want to mod a little bit for some comfort ride.I'll give u some advice becoz i drive a 1993 iswara standert engine.Follow thru this,

1. 4-2-1 extractor
2.Good piping and mufler..Make sure not the small noisy ones...
3.Change ur distributor to a better one
4.Change ur timing belt and do a good tuning.
5.Change to some good tyres and make sure 13' rims
6.Service ur engine using shell engine oil.Do not use full or semi sync oil.It will eat ur engine becoz its an old engine.

I can gtd u that after all this u can see better perfomance.Take my advice.After all this, if u have the budget just take ur car for overhall and it will be the best.

playaz7

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
KL
Thanks Ppl...I know the 4-2-1 and all is a good mod...what will be the price if I do 4-2-1 without muffler N change to mitsubishi distributer?? I juz tukar my rims to 15 inch N sports spring(Corner can whack 120 and above...damn syokk) I alredi spend a lot of cash doin the stabality lerr......Now wanna do engine......

I got 1 question, can a Mitsubishi 4G91 240cc injector help my performance?? Can fit into my engine ar???

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Freedom_Blue said:
First things first,plz try to understand what playaz7 needs.He just want to mod a little bit for some comfort ride.I'll give u some advice becoz i drive a 1993 iswara standert engine.Follow thru this,

1. 4-2-1 extractor
2.Good piping and mufler..Make sure not the small noisy ones...
3.Change ur distributor to a better one
4.Change ur timing belt and do a good tuning.
5.Change to some good tyres and make sure 13' rims
6.Service ur engine using shell engine oil.Do not use full or semi sync oil.It will eat ur engine becoz its an old engine.

I can gtd u that after all this u can see better perfomance.Take my advice.After all this, if u have the budget just take ur car for overhall and it will be the best.
i din know change timing belt can result better performance..... got high performance timing belt?

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
power timing belt high performance for high performance engine...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
but as u mentioned.. for high performance engine. I believe its for durability and reliability. But interms of performance gain? nil i guess.

or i'm wrong?

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
yeah its more for durability, Where got gain usin high performance brand of timing belt...

txr01

Feb 9, 2004
And a good suspension as well,you don't wanna be like ridin' a boat when doin' high speed.Pening one lah

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
he mentiioned he already upgraded his handling, which was a good start to make modding easier as you could handle the extra power :D

playaz7

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
KL
Back to me ppl...hehe..does a 240 cc injector from Mit 4G91 increase performance?? can it fit into my engine?? My handling all upgrade ade, absober, springs, rims, plus radiator...all New...so now wan to mod engine oni...planing to do overhaul aso...b4 dat wanna mod 1st ler...

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
playaz7 said:
Back to me ppl...hehe..does a 240 cc injector from Mit 4G91 increase performance?? can it fit into my engine?? My handling all upgrade ade, absober, springs, rims, plus radiator...all New...so now wan to mod engine oni...planing to do overhaul aso...b4 dat wanna mod 1st ler...
Good to hear that you've done something to improve your handling. Safety comes first.

Anyway, has anyone suggested to you to lighten your flywheel and change to bigger clutch?
All of these shouldn't cost much. And yes, you can feel the difference.
Leave the rest of the common things stock - stock airfilter, stock piping, etc.
Just do the two first.

But most importantly, find a good and trusted mechanic to do the job.

Just my 2 cents.

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
injectors on your magma engine I thought the magma on the saga is a caburetor engine, how to fit injectors, I doubt a 4G91 injector is 240cc because the 1.8 is using 240cc also..

ash_eyie

Known Member
Jul 1, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
He's gone to chop shop already maa.. looking for half cut.. :biggrin: What do you guys recommend for him in converting his engine? In terms of cost and power. Cheers!!

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
what the heck, now ur going for halfcut already ?? u r asking if injector can put into ur carb engine is it, so confusing lar weii.

injector for injection with comp box only, mebbe you should ask what other performance carb could u use lahh or where could I find street race cam.

tell us clearly. what are you really want to do ? aiyyaaaa

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
go for webers if you could afford it, sure confirm will improve power wan, combo it withhigh cams and PnP, you might have a chance to chase unker fred liowww ;) ahahha, cause now unker fred using stock carb, so i gues should be easier kwaa...if not..fuu yooo.....hard to kejar ooo... :P JK JK, unker fred, please help our dear fren here make his car like yours :D

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
gavan said:
go for webers if you could afford it, sure confirm will improve power wan, combo it withhigh cams and PnP, you might have a chance to chase unker fred liowww ;) ahahha, cause now unker fred using stock carb, so i gues should be easier kwaa...if not..fuu yooo.....hard to kejar ooo... :P JK JK, unker fred, please help our dear fren here make his car like yours :D
i agree wit tat... my friends used to have an iswara wit weber.. uish.. very good.. can take on alot of cars. Powerful.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
jombiee said:
what the heck, now ur going for halfcut already ?? u r asking if injector can put into ur carb engine is it, so confusing lar weii.

injector for injection with comp box only, mebbe you should ask what other performance carb could u use lahh or where could I find street race cam.

tell us clearly. what are you really want to do ? aiyyaaaa
Exactly as I thought.

But again, since he's going for halfcut, just plonk in and drive away laa..

playaz7

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
KL
Itz me again!! I got another ques, what will make my Horse Power Increase?? and can I fit any other car gasket into my engine cause ori gasket bakar ade...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
playaz7 said:
Itz me again!! I got another ques, what will make my Horse Power Increase?? and can I fit any other car gasket into my engine cause ori gasket bakar ade...
no point to change gasket..for wat huh? leaking ar?

if wan upgrade....u can do simple stuff 1st....if stil not satisfied..then only do inner parts of engine

if im u...i wil do the simple stuffs 1st

engine
1.clean carburetor
2.change plug n cable
3.flush engine n change motor oil
4.grounding kit (beter for old engine)

handling
1.absorber (check)
2.spring (check or upgrade)
3.check driveshaft...lower arm all....
4.tyre (check)

exterior
1.change 100w/90 standard bulb wit additional relay kit (for brighter view at nite)

interior
1.clean n maintain it is enuf...

* ALL r my sugestion....plz corect if im wrote anything wrong

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday my beloved car got stolen at Pantai Hillpark. :bawling: Parked near to the guard also wont scare these muthafckrs! Detail of the car is as follows :

-Honda civic eg4 Hatchback (or dolphin as some call it)
-Red color
-cap ayam ssr type c 15" silver color
-standard bodykit. No lips or ducktail whatever. Standard exhaust also.
-front windshield got ppum sticker and sepang parking sticker PA4
-Back screen got small mambo sticker
-Left sideskirt got crack, big one in fact.
-Driver...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience