I seriously need some hepl

playaz7

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
KL
I own a 1990 Saga Magma...Kinda pokai want to transplant engine la..

Is there any way to increase Power to the car??

Maybe Exhaust or I heard about the Zenden box or sumthin like that....

Will sports Air Filter help?? (I heard it will rosak the caburator)

Any suggestions ppl...

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
playaz7 said:
I own a 1990 Saga Magma...Kinda pokai want to transplant engine la..

Is there any way to increase Power to the car??

Maybe Exhaust or I heard about the Zenden box or sumthin like that....

Will sports Air Filter help?? (I heard it will rosak the caburator)

Any suggestions ppl...
sports air filter will never help......even if u use branded ones also the difference is very minimum to be really felt so dont waste money on air filters.....

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
alot of things requires $$$, minor minor mods just to gain little ponnies might even cost more than ploking in an engine.

so what is your budget? or rather.. why dont u just save up for an engine rather than spending bits and pieces here and there.

think bout it. ;)

ash_eyie

Known Member
Jul 1, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I agree!! Save ur money bro.. change ur engine one day.. Then u mesti puas hati.. My friend has a 1.3 Wira, then spent for already about 2-3k on his engine, but still cannot kejar a standard 1.6 proton.. then now he's using 4G93T n he's so samseng on the road.. hehe :biggrin: My fren now menyesal already for what he has done to his late 1.3 engine cos with that money, he could do many things to his car now..

Just an advise for u.. Good Luck!! :smile:

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
The guy request to increase power to his current engine "kinda pokai to transplant engine", if he got money then the thread title will be diff right ? mebbe what engines to convert and the engine is Magma 8v so he needs advise cause nowadays all 12v.

2-3K mod kenot smoke 1.6 ? standard 1.6 ?....money not well spent lah ur fren.
So ur fren got GSR inside already samseng ha ? very powderful ar fren car ? me scare already...cabuuttttt.

ash_eyie

Known Member
Jul 1, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Its just an advise la bro.. its up to him to decide. If he wants to mod his car then its good for him.. Why u asking bout ma fren? Any thoughts in ur mind?

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
jombiee said:
The guy request to increase power to his current engine "kinda pokai to transplant engine", if he got money then the thread title will be diff right ? mebbe what engines to convert and the engine is Magma 8v so he needs advise cause nowadays all 12v.

2-3K mod kenot smoke 1.6 ? standard 1.6 ?....money not well spent lah ur fren.
So ur fren got GSR inside already samseng ha ? very powderful ar fren car ? me scare already...cabuuttttt.
thatz the thing.. no money to spend on transplant.. i don't think itz any cost efficient at all to spend bits and pieces here and there changing small items, which probably dont even give any power gain.

and to do NA internal mods.. itz even more expensive than doing a whole engine transplant. It requires lots of time and $$... alot of trying. I've been thru it la dude.. yea.. u dont feel it pinch by doing it bit by bit, but end of the day, it doesn't bring u anywhere... so better not do it at all.

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
My point is just stick to the point. Some modders like to RnD their current engines especially NA, gives us satisfaction & the experience are priceless

off course if gots lots off money, just transpant....tadda ! but then got powderfull engine when get smoked by another, still wanna mod right ? never ending story one.

engines tranplant might reach 5k-10k, if now 1.5 better go for 4g93P or 4g93T
if 1.3 then 4g91 just nice

for my current set up 1.5 12v - performance carb, tune length extractor, street cam bla bla just good 4 me, no needs transplant b'case saga body you know ler & me foot to darn heavy for turbo, might fly ha ha & its cost me no more than 2k (2nd stuff ler) & i'm happy

Me not asking for ur fren, but whats to brags about having 4G93T GSR & he's so samseng on the road about ? road bully arr ? this are ur words la aiyyaa

whatever...just forget it la ok.
peace brader

ash_eyie

Known Member
Jul 1, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, i was just trying to joke around larr.. where got my fren so samseng with his GSR. GSR samseng kena buli only.. Cmonla.. I was just trying to give inspiration, semangat for this guy to save money n convert his engine, thats all.. Tot u got sth in ur mind.. Forget bout it then. Nothings against me bro.. Peace to u too..

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
jombiee said:
My point is just stick to the point. Some modders like to RnD their current engines especially NA, gives us satisfaction & the experience are priceless

off course if gots lots off money, just transpant....tadda ! but then got powderfull engine when get smoked by another, still wanna mod right ? never ending story one.

engines tranplant might reach 5k-10k, if now 1.5 better go for 4g93P or 4g93T
if 1.3 then 4g91 just nice

for my current set up 1.5 12v - performance carb, tune length extractor, street cam bla bla just good 4 me, no needs transplant b'case saga body you know ler & me foot to darn heavy for turbo, might fly ha ha & its cost me no more than 2k (2nd stuff ler) & i'm happy

Me not asking for ur fren, but whats to brags about having 4G93T GSR & he's so samseng on the road about ? road bully arr ? this are ur words la aiyyaa

whatever...just forget it la ok.
peace brader
thatz true dude.. .but sometimes, different ppl has different satisfactory level mah.

like some member using HC-E they very happy liao.. but for me i'm not satisfide.. so, itz very subjective. I'm just voicing interms of money wise... worthwhile investment.. u know.. bang for buck kind of thing. U get the most out of the money u spend since he's on tight budget.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I will tell you based on my own experience...

My previous engine was a 2000cc NA 4G63... spend lots of moolah on it. It gave up 2 months ago. Now using a 2000cc turbo 4G63. Sadly, most of the stuff from the old engine can't be reuse. Had I turbo-charged earlier, no problems.

To reclaim my cost, I probably need to sell off the old engine as scrap metal.

So, lesson learned? Don't spend on old engine. Save up and buy a halfcut, overhaul it, plonk it inside and upgrade from there...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi zthians and sifus out there..modifying standard air filter to open pod air filter with heat shield and CAI will improve the car horsepower dramatically or just a little?and roughly how much will it cost to do this?thanks alot :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience