Hypertune Jazz Totalled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
all the modifications WASTED claim total lost never included those mods

Scissor doors bye bye .....CF hood that 1? black color 1.....also bye bye

Twin exhaust mufflers also bye bye........Expensive Tinted and etc......

no point doing that for changing a new car........WMY not more than 8 months if i am not wrong cause mine WMU just 1 year sharp

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
really wasted man... what in the ^&$^@# the guy knock...

goh... the scissor doors still working... ask them whther wanna sell 2nd hand or not... lolz...

Gouki

Jun 25, 2004
PJ/Puchong/KKB
forum.lowyat.net
Trying to do a 100% total lost insurance claim. And dont be surprise, most of the modded parts can be reuse including the scissor doors and 4 sets of HID. As for the rear lights, its just a replica set. lol.:regular_smile:

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
lolz... 100% total lost... they wont pay for those mod parts... juz the market worth of tat car... like A car is 100k... then this A guy mod the car another 50k... the insurance will pay the most 80% of the market price... means RM 80k ... keke

littled

Known Member
Nov 18, 2004
hey
guys... don la laugh at people's car
car is solid wot...driver n passenger ok wot....
sigh....

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
yalor... the CF hood really solid... i will think twice whether to buy the ori CF or immitation CF already... kekeke

Gouki

Jun 25, 2004
PJ/Puchong/KKB
forum.lowyat.net
juniorkirk said:
lolz... 100% total lost... they wont pay for those mod parts... juz the market worth of tat car... like A car is 100k... then this A guy mod the car another 50k... the insurance will pay the most 80% of the market price... means RM 80k ... keke
I know, dude. I'm talking about the 100% of the insured sum for that car. Of coz it will be 80 or 90% for normal procedure total lost claim but it's due to some "other" reasons which is not quite nice to be stated here. cheerio.:regular_smile:

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
errr... anyway... money is not that important at all... juz glad the driver could come out the car without and injuries at all... money lost edi can earn back... life lost edi... hmm... tat one not sure.. never tried before...

Gouki

Jun 25, 2004
PJ/Puchong/KKB
forum.lowyat.net
juniorkirk said:
errr... anyway... money is not that important at all... juz glad the driver could come out the car without and injuries at all... money lost edi can earn back... life lost edi... hmm... tat one not sure.. never tried before...
indeed, the owner himself is surprise that he escaped the accident without any injuries. The impact was very great but lucky it's a 4 star rated NCAP car.:regular_smile:

Vlad

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
WMY22xx? remember not to buy this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HELP ME!!! guys... im driving a wira and when ever i drive over some rough roads, i could hear some noise coming out from my dashboard... anyone got any same problem and remedy?!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience