Hypertune Jazz Totalled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu3chip

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
PJ
lol its up to you guys on whether you want to believe me or not. no use spotting the differences, he changes his parts all the time.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
haiya....dont tell me since the jazz was featured,the owner wont do more mods meh....

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
yea.. saw this jazzy feature on hypertune few episode back... but doubt is the same car... unless tat jazz owner took off his sticker (which i guess no point doing) skirting is different model..

But will be interested in tat babes.. lol... always saw her at motorsports event.. deng..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Erm, the dude in pink was smiling......but his face looked he's kinda like down- symdrome boy, guess that was why he was smilling kua.....

i know some kids like that who could smile at anything, even during their parents' funeral.....*sigh*

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
last time i had 2 thick black stripes on the centre of my car running front to back also i took them out mar...temporary.janji number plate is the same,scissor doors there,blue colour,same rims...thats solid proof edi

why are we having doubts? its an accident ler

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
It's the same Jazz featured in Hypertune with the one shown in the crash pics la guys. One look edi know la...... stickers & bodykits can be changed anytime what. Not a fuzzy step for car modders enthuasists.

Did u all noticed that the crashed Jazz have the same identical rims as the one featured in Hypertune? :shades_smile:

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
CSI now......

ok 1st the Jazz major damage in front and back.......possible jazz tailgating people and another car behind tailgating the jazz......but the accident only can see jazz 1 car only......do not have another tailgated car or/and tailgatting car of jazz........

meant no 2nd car involved in that accident la........

if sendiri langgar also front damage only right.......how the hell rear side also damage? weird weird........perhaps that jazz.....tailgating big lorry or big truck....so that big truck / lorry nothing and just drive away don 1 bother (cause is company vehicle not his) but how behind of jazz also damage?

this is the mysterious part of it.......

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
blu3chip, since you dun want to review how the incident happen, i assume the driver did something "not so smart" on the road. :biggrin:

time to ask daddy for a new toy car!! :biggrin:

blu3chip

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
PJ
will write a review later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All

I'm a little bit new in the automobile stuff and would like to know
about the absorber type.What is the different between Short stroke and Long stroke setup? What is advantage and disadvantages for both setup?
This setup can be used for all car height setting??

I want my car height as follow:
2 finger fits in between tyre and fender- front
2 1/2 finger fits in between tyre and fender-rear.
* This height considered lowered or not?

Lastly what i need is stability during...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience