How to replace Gen2 (front) logo

chl2080

Jul 4, 2006
dear members,

I have dismantle the original Gen2 logo (front), but unable to fit back the after market logo. after dismantle the logo, in the centre there is a screw, which is originally use to secure the logo. however, it too loose for me to screw it back.

Any tip / feedback is appreciated. Tq.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
dear members,

I have dismantle the original Gen2 logo (front), but unable to fit back the after market logo. after dismantle the logo, in the centre there is a screw, which is originally use to secure the logo. however, it too loose for me to screw it back.

Any tip / feedback is appreciated. Tq.
Hello..May I know how does the after market logo look like..from what i know , when you dismantle the orginal gen2 logo..there is a somesort of like casing or shape that secure the original logo ya..Therefore , front what i understand..not sure whether izzit right..try getting a better skru or maybe a longer skru..

chl2080

Jul 4, 2006
Loosend,

if you see carefully, our logo is constructed like a "box"; casing to hold the top (the logo), the latter is a plactic cover which could be removed from the "base". The based is fix to the front grill.

As for the screw, its a built-in into the casing, you can only see it after removing the top logo. we r suppose to screw the top into to screw to secure it tightly.

The issue: the screw is short & moving - any idea how to do it?

TQ

Bump: Loosend,

if you see carefully, our logo is constructed like a "box"; casing to hold the top (the logo), the latter is a plactic cover which could be removed from the "base". The based is fix to the front grill.

As for the screw, its a built-in into the casing, you can only see it after removing the top logo. we r suppose to screw the top into to screw to secure it tightly.

TQ

TQ

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Loosend,

TQ

TQ

TQ
Err , double sided tape ??..:banghead:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Err , the aluminium one?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was an action-packed day at Round 4 of the 2016 Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo Asia series. The race set-off last Sunday with temperature in the low 90s (Fahrenheit) and typical sunny skies.

Held in Malaysia's world famous F1 circuit, the two-race format saw competitive action performed by all teams and drivers, but it was a double-win for local driver Afiq Yazid and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience