How to remove scratches on dashboard

dolemon

Oct 1, 2008
I got quite a few scratches on my car dashboard....damn accessories shop....they leave lots of scratches on my dashboard when i go to install a new HU....it always hurt me seeing those scratches all over the dashboard....anyone got an idea how to get rid of those scratches? Thanks

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
If its plastic being cut sorry to tell you there is no cure or solution for it.

Alternatively , can you post up some photo ?

dolemon

Oct 1, 2008
Ill be posting the picture once i took it....btw do u think this otter color prodcucts some bro is selling here can cure the scratches? thanks

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
If the scratches it's possible to remove depending on the severity and depths. It's also very risky so if you're planning do DIY, practice on something else or some scrap before you do it on your own dash.

All you need is a lighter/heat gun. Use the lighter/heat gun to heat the scratches and mould the scratches until it's gone. A little heat from the lighter would do and just heat it until the spot 'lembek' a little. Afterwards all you need is just to clean it and dress it.

Sounds easy doesn't it, but you'll need lots of practice in order to do it right.

Regards.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys???y spend more??i've an idea but i was no time 2 did it...cost??juz rm20+ onli la....n it's so easy...juz a silicone onli....ex 4 doors juz open the door skin n juz put on it...quite hard 2 explain...wen i done i'll upload pic~!haha~!every where also can even hood......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience