How to pepper spray?

Rafale

Dec 10, 2006
Selangor KLIA
Personally I always kept a small pepper spray inside my glove compartment but its way to small for its own good. If I could have 'Bear' spec pepper spray is even better - more lethal and can spray up to 30ft away with much higher heat ratings but its quite expensive.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
I think everyone should have 1 in their car's where its accessible by the driver.

Just a note to pepper spray users, those keychain types have very small pressure inside or something along those lines. Over time they will become weaker or the spray mechanism will become weak and eventually that bottle will only be good for droplets, not spraying. So monitor and maintain your sprays properly. The best type is those pressurized spray can types. They last longer and spray range is more.

cvkit17

Mar 20, 2012
Just a note to pepper spray users, those keychain types have very small pressure inside or something along those lines. Over time they will become weaker or the spray mechanism will become weak and eventually that bottle will only be good for droplets, not spraying. So monitor and maintain your sprays properly. The best type is those pressurized spray can types. They last longer and spray range is more.
hm..make sense...so gotta try it once in a while huh..go out on the street and find colour wolf to test haha

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
The first few bursts sprayed a cloud of gas...just make sure the wind is not against you...PWNED sendiri...LOL

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
Don't park in the hot sun everyday ler....if you do then use a belt holster or keychain...better than kena chop these days not safe anywhere...My friend carry chota daily wan...

Cheapo like me sure park under the sun.
Then you better plastidip whole car then paint wont damage :biggrin:
Pressurized Sprays best not be under the sun for too long, even plastidip I dare not
put in the car if it is striking hot in the afternoon under the sun.

I might consider getting a pepper spray too then. No energy needed to retaliate.
just spray.

Dear forumers, kindly help lookout for a friends car which got stolen this morning.

Type: Perdana V6
Color: Black
Rims: 17"Koeniseg
Other significant markings: Red brembo calipers
Reg No. WHY 8787

Car was stolen between 8am-10am at Villa Pavillion, Seri Kembangan. Car was parked outside but within guards visible range.

Car may be traveling to the east coast as it was sighted somewhere in Pahang but the person who saw it was not sure the registration number was...