How to pepper spray?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Then you better plastidip whole car then paint wont damage :biggrin:
Pressurized Sprays best not be under the sun for too long, even plastidip I dare not
put in the car if it is striking hot in the afternoon under the sun.

I might consider getting a pepper spray too then. No energy needed to retaliate.
just spray.
Even if the sudden changes of temp, it will effect your cabin pressure.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Even if the sudden changes of temp, it will effect your cabin pressure.
That's why dont keep at hot place as per advised by the instructions on the Cans :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Then you better plastidip whole car then paint wont damage :biggrin:
Pressurized Sprays best not be under the sun for too long, even plastidip I dare not
put in the car if it is striking hot in the afternoon under the sun.

I might consider getting a pepper spray too then. No energy needed to retaliate.
just spray.
problem is buy already, put in the car, after some time forget about it already......:sleep:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
problem is buy already, put in the car, after some time forget about it already......:sleep:
Pepper spray dun put in the car adi lo bro, bring along with us in our pocket or canister will do.
No point to buy then keep in car, cant use :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Pepper spray dun put in the car adi lo bro, bring along with us in our pocket or canister will do.
No point to buy then keep in car, cant use :biggrin:
Have to make it a point to carry to and from, if not go home, sure forget to bring out, just like leaving in the car....:biggrin:

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Better not put any pepper spray in our cars. The can instructions say to store in places no higher than 120 deg F which is 48 deg C. The ambient air inside the car cabin (with tinted windows) can reach up to 50 on a hot day. I got this info from two separate tests in local Malaysian conditions.

Worryingly, I also read from the net about people's experience that their pepper spray canister leaked inside their car. They didn't explode like a bomb, of course, but they leaked the fumes into the car cabin. This happened in the US (summer). If it can happen there, I think it can certainly happen here too.

I am sure the true safety limit for the temperature is higher than what is stated in the can but I rather not risk it. Scared I might get self-pepper sprayed while driving one day.

However, I did find out that there is one brand of pepper spray that can be stored in slightly higher temperatures but that isn't sold here. Also, during the Safety Campaign Demo I attended, someone mentioned she put 4 pepper sprays in her car! One at each door...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Better not put any pepper spray in our cars. The can instructions say to store in places no higher than 120 deg F which is 48 deg C. The ambient air inside the car cabin (with tinted windows) can reach up to 50 on a hot day. I got this info from two separate tests in local Malaysian conditions.

Worryingly, I also read from the net about people's experience that their pepper spray canister leaked inside their car. They didn't explode like a bomb, of course, but they leaked the fumes into the car cabin. This happened in the US (summer). If it can happen there, I think it can certainly happen here too.

I am sure the true safety limit for the temperature is higher than what is stated in the can but I rather not risk it. Scared I might get self-pepper sprayed while driving one day.

However, I did find out that there is one brand of pepper spray that can be stored in slightly higher temperatures but that isn't sold here. Also, during the Safety Campaign Demo I attended, someone mentioned she put 4 pepper sprays in her car! One at each door...
Confirm the pepper spray can no longer be use and more as display unless her car is always shaded.
Under the sun, it will already be faulty. Correct me if I'm wrong.

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Confirm the pepper spray can no longer be use and more as display unless her car is always shaded.
Under the sun, it will already be faulty. Correct me if I'm wrong.
It doesn't have to be directly under the sunlight (though direct sunlight will certainly increase the risk of leakage). The dashboard temperature can reach as high as 80 deg C! But ambient air max 50 or so deg C.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Do not put pepper spray in the car, once the pressure builds up, u know what will happen right?

when the fumes attack the car... that is when trouble happens.

One thing about pepper spray, what happens if? the robbers or thugs manage to take the pepper spray away from u??

a possibility.

Since we learn to spray in face? Is it possible to spray below? at his balls?

I am sure it is damn irritating.. sure naik bike also sakit like hell..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Do not put pepper spray in the car, once the pressure builds up, u know what will happen right?

when the fumes attack the car... that is when trouble happens.

One thing about pepper spray, what happens if? the robbers or thugs manage to take the pepper spray away from u??

a possibility.

Since we learn to spray in face? Is it possible to spray below? at his balls?

I am sure it is damn irritating.. sure naik bike also sakit like hell..
Pepper spray is more of the smell and not the liquid. The liquid is not some kind of acid that will damage or do harm to our skin.

Is the smell that causes pain and tears in the eyes...want to make his balls pain, get an acid
spray.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
They do sell practice canisters (filled with water), but not easily available. I got mine for RM15 during the Demo campaign.
I know you posted before. What I meant is don't know the real one in working condition or not.....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This newest shot comes courtesy of CAR, and although we've seen the Nissan GT-R in profile before, some of the more subtle elements caught our attention. The deeply drawn panel aft of the front wheels, the headlamps that almost stretch halfway across the quarter panel, the subtle front lip -- it all spells kick-ass in our lexicon, and we absolutely can't wait for its reveal in Tokyo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience