How much is HONDATA S300 in Malaysia

stingg

Known Member
Sep 20, 2005
subang jaya
Got a friend going off to US. Need to compare price in US and local before purchase. Anyone know how much it costs here?

ARe-BeaR

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
s200 in malaysia about rm2.5k plus lifetime tune.... tune, setting, wiring, rechip... hehehe...

if u want to buy from us, make sure u buy it correctly... study first at their website...

oit mie... ko dah masuk ker itu hondata..??

Last edited:

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
ARe-BeaR said:
s200 in malaysia about rm2.5k plus lifetime tune.... tune, setting, wiring, rechip... hehehe...

if u want to buy from us, make sure u buy it correctly... study first at their website...

oit mie... ko dah masuk ker itu hondata..??
are-bear... yes but different version n name... i'm using HONTADA now... ekekekee

ARe-BeaR

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Anuar now at Kg Batu Jalan Ipoh.... He's the one who tuner of the hondata here... Vtec turbo..??? hehehe....

:: Hantu ko mie... install Hondata not inform me yea....

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
fuiyoo...Hondata S2000 RM4k plus? Lifetime free tuning got ok ler, but then U won't be changing those parts that generate THAT much HPs to require the need to reprogramming your ECU eh? I'm thinking of re-doing my ECU / chip as well. Previously ( bfr accident ) my car can easily rev up to 9000 RPM ( up to 9500 RPM ) and VTEC engages at 4800 RPM ( ok le for standard car, but seems mismatched ler : 4800 engage, max RPM 9000? ) but now can on;y reach 8000++ RPM only, suspect that the modded chip was stolen when it was under accident claim repairs. What to do now, cannot ask for replacement since it's not standard and no proof that the accident repairers really stole the ECU / chip. I don't see any other reason of losing RPM range since the front area of the car ( especially whole engine, gearbox, and cooling system ) was not affected at all due to the accident. I know that DRAX is quite popular here at ZTH ( and the price oso quite cheap lah compared to Hondata S2000 ) would it perform / complement my car? Future mods are a complete Rocket's M22 valvetrain kit, AEBS intake manifold, 64 - 65 mm re-bored throttle body and parts ( B16A standard head, standard pistons, rings and conrod bearings ) to be modified to go along with RM's kit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all toyotarians

im planning to get myself an open pod k&n air filter for my 4AFE (auto) engine. the problem is, there seems to have an air sensor attached to the original drop in air filter box. So, if i were to remove that air sensor, what will happen? will it affect the engine or more complicated things will happen?

Need advise and help
keong
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience