Hi from a 6a10 owner in New Zealand!

Apr 25, 2011
New Zealand
Hi all,
I own a 92 Mitsubishi Mirage VIE Limited-tho it's badged under lancer in some countries. Its the 6a10 engine which is very uncommen in my country in fact most people i ask dont believe a 1600cc V6 exists. So i hope you guys might have a bit of info on it for me, like first off how exactly to get into the 3 rear spark plugs/leads?? lol What other engine parts are compatable, iv read some 6a12 stuff might be?
Also the check engine light likes to make the odd appearance, any ideas why?
And lastly I have to change the engine mounts, anything specific to be aware of? or any tips?

Thanks all
Genna

kenreiki

Jul 26, 2011
BB Bangi
hye there. welcome to ZTH.

Im also driving a 1.6 v6 as well. still a noob tho haha.

anyways, for the rear 3 sparks, u have to take apart the intake manifold first. as for the mounting, make sure u get the ones that are for 1.6 cars. and since urs is in it's original body, i don't think theres any prob if u sent it for mounting change.

anyhow, cheers to V6!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After much awaited moments.......finally the day came....and we walk down the isle together

Far Far Away Land *&^%$# this is not Shrek!!!

Presenting you the Hands on Car detailing class! It has been almost 3 years since I last held any big detailing class(es)
It is rather hard to conduct such an event when you are in the business, somehow it contradict your interest......
it has also being very challenging times for me personally and to locate a free Venue to hold such an event....* as I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience