Need Advice from Mitsubishi Airtrek Owner...

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
Hi guys...

im from northern....hope to find some airtrek onwer here who able to provide me some advice...

actually im look for a sport car...but then i found tht airtrek is the right choice which come with turbo(evo7 engine) and it can be a family car as well....and the price now is around my budget...

I need some comment about the maintenance...and need some compare between caldina & forest...but forest i will put aside...which i prefer airtrek & caldina...but caldina price will be higher...

so back to airtrek....about feul comsumption...???

Handling...?? may be around 180kmh on highway....

for the turbo....the stock engine dun come with BOV rite....

until here 1st..hehe...actually im newbie about airtrek..hope u guys can gv me some info....

anarthosis

Nov 6, 2006
u can ask anything regarding on Airtrek to all airtrek member @ AirtrekRevolution

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Hi guys...

im from northern....hope to find some airtrek onwer here who able to provide me some advice...

actually im look for a sport car...but then i found tht airtrek is the right choice which come with turbo(evo7 engine) and it can be a family car as well....and the price now is around my budget...

I need some comment about the maintenance...and need some compare between caldina & forest...but forest i will put aside...which i prefer airtrek & caldina...but caldina price will be higher...

so back to airtrek....about feul comsumption...???

Handling...?? may be around 180kmh on highway....

for the turbo....the stock engine dun come with BOV rite....

until here 1st..hehe...actually im newbie about airtrek..hope u guys can gv me some info....
Airtrek FC - KL city - 6km/L & hiway - 7.5km/L
Handling - So far so good for mine. 180kph max due to cut-off.
BOV - stock engine has bOV but it's circulated back into the intake pipe, tht's why you can't hear the psst. u can change it to aftermarket bov.

genny

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2007
Airtrek FC - KL city - 6km/L & hiway - 7.5km/L
Handling - So far so good for mine. 180kph max due to cut-off.
BOV - stock engine has bOV but it's circulated back into the intake pipe, tht's why you can't hear the psst. u can change it to aftermarket bov.
i'm looking 4 airtrek too...tat mean full tank can reach how many km??roughly in city drive??

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
If u wanna look for Airtreks, go to http://airtreker.com/forum/. Register yrself and there are some good and well taken care Airtreks from owners for sale.

Airtrek has a 60L tank, let's say we will refuel around 55L each time, therefore with

Rm2.05 X 55 = Rm112.75 for 330km for city driving.

biceps

From Facebook
Nov 19, 2009
Hi,oso penang lang.topic may be abit off but hope u don mind.i hv a 3 yrs old lancer and spare parts seems to be a problem in pg.as the car is still under warranty each time i need a replacement of parts,it takes at least 2 months.latest problem is the spark plug cables and coil and it took them 3 visits to check the problem and the parts was ordered on 03/09/09.till today im still waitting and have to bear the morning instable timming of the car.(shuddering).
i would also appreciate any information on getting better service without voiding the warranty else where in pg.my timming belt is due for change and i fear that it will snap b4 i get it change due to spare parts problem.hv already ordered 2 wks ago.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,
anyone have the measurement for arc super induction box:hmmmm:...might wanna build 1 for 4G93.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Hi all,
anyone have the measurement for arc super induction box:hmmmm:...might wanna build 1 for 4G93.
attached in sketch drawing of own version

please help give idea...filter goin to use...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience