all sifu from MLOC, please help

Poorman

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
Dear all sifus,
good day to all of you, i have bought a mitsubishi lancer ck2a and convert it into 1.8 GSR. when i driving my car around 120km in highway, i can heard very loud wind noise even though i have changed all rubber for all window and car door. do anyone has same experience with this? or is it because of mitsubishi sound proof problem compare to other japs car. for me, this car sound proof is slightly better than proton car.can any1 tell me does ori evo sound proof is worse than lancer or better than lancer? anyone has any solution or advice? thank you in advance.

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
bro, i have same experience with you, but i never change the rubber since i bought my car 1 year ago. May i know where you change the rubber?

PM me pls

lau

Last edited by a moderator:

Poorman

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
you can go to sunway Kamad there to change but he needs to order from SG. so you also face the same problem, then i think lancer is like that one slightly better than wira.. that's it. really suck!!
anyone else face the same problem? any ori evo owner has same problem also?
please comment and advice. Thank you

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
my evo IV has got some rubber flapping noise as well after speeds of 150kmh or above. since not so often that i go that speed anyway, so i thought its neglectable. besides, loud exhaust and tire noise almost drowns it out anyway.

Maybe if change new rubber the flapping noise will go away. as for wind hissing noise, i have none at all speed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What are the things I should check?

Do I need to do any overhaul?

All sifus pls advise....

BTW mine is petrol driven car not diesel...:proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience