Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

help! battery mati

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

weikhee86

Known Member
hey guys my battery baru died down last 2 weeks..then send for recharging and stuff..now this morning wanna start the car battery mati again...my battery got smth wrong o what? need to change new battery? the guy at the shop said the battery is a little weak nia and he said the problem might come from starter motor..all along my starter motor never got problem one...is it battery problem o what? o the starter motor's carbon finish?

ur house got multimeter??... use it and check the voltage of ur battery.... if alot means ur starter problem lo...

usually recharged battery cannot tahan for long compare to brand new ones... but 2weeks is rather fast.... check all ur connections and make sure no short circuit or heavy loads....

skywalker,

thanks for the info...i took my battery to the shop and ask them to recharge for me..come back the car can start. Drove for a while then battery died again. My house no multimeter wor...hey skywalker ask u smth ok? if grounding done wrongly will short circuit one ka? o faulty VS? plz enlighten me bro..thanks..can u tell me good grounding point? my grounding kit has 5 wires...where to ground?

faulty/half died alternator might be your answer.

battery mati and help it?

buy coffin for it loh if u want and burry it maybe somewhere near the garden?

hehe, better change back from the place that you bought it, it easy, no need to think a lot...

Black Samurai is correct. The alternator is used to recharge battery, otherwise the current produced by the battery is used up. Bring your car to a workshop which has a multimeter and make them check your alternator.

I do not see how grounding wires or starter motors can affect your battery life.

Read this article and other related links to understand things better: http://auto.howstuffworks.com/question324.htm

Last edited:
sstart your car, and unplug the battery when the car is running, if the car died off.... then your alternator already died......... else it your battery problem.

i think its your alternator not charging your battery thus ur battery seem like died off.

Check your alternator. If it's working fine, then check on your wiring. My friend's car battery mati every week, last last baru tau his sound system wire "sot".

weikhee86 : If a battery's inner platters "kembung" u cant recharge it, if u recharge also no point because the charging wont last long.

I dont think alternator's mistake .. replace ure battery .. :)

thanks for the advice sakuraguy..i changed my battery already..the old one sucks and i sold it off for 5 bucks..:D

weikhee86 said:
thanks for the advice sakuraguy..i changed my battery already..the old one sucks and i sold it off for 5 bucks..:D
So confirmed it was the battery and nothing else? What brand is the battery? How old was it? Let us know so we can avoid buying that brand! :regular_smile:

I always use Century .. sometimes careful when u buy battery .. avoid often using battery power without starting the car, like putting ICE loud for long without engine on.

Battery maintenance can last longer .. mine is now 2 1/2 years and still working fine at 12.5v IGNITION and 13v - 14v travelling mode

buy battery no waranty ka? if battery faulth, da battery company will replace a new 1 for u~

icecube said:
sstart your car, and unplug the battery when the car is running, if the car died off.... then your alternator already died......... else it your battery problem.

i think its your alternator not charging your battery thus ur battery seem like died off.
dude,i believe that's only apply if your alternator totally gone.

my experience, the car run fine even after i unplug the battery cable, battery die after I drive out at night. That's because my alternator didn't supply suffucient current to "re-charge" the battery if I drive with headlamp on. My alternator is "half-life"ed. :biggrin:

or you may try change your battery plug head. This may help to supply more current to and from Alternator, but no guarantee.

roy20060701090wq2.jpg

BlackSamurai said:
dude,i believe that's only apply if your alternator totally gone.

my experience, the car run fine even after i unplug the battery cable, battery die after I drive out at night. That's because my alternator didn't supply suffucient current to "re-charge" the battery if I drive with headlamp on. My alternator is "half-life"ed. :biggrin:

or you may try change your battery plug head. This may help to supply more current to and from Alternator, but no guarantee.

i xperienced b4 too~ but mine kinda different --got 1 morning, my ride cant start, den i jump start it frm my another car, den i bring to workshop and change a new battery... checked~ da charge work well... but when da engine not running for bout 2 hours, my ride cant start again~ at last, i change da alternator and everything work well ^^

guys..my old faulty battery is fujiya one..damn lousy! even the people at the battery shop also said the same thing..

try use Yokohama... i use a calcium battery wic is maintainence free~ da white color 1... is a latest battery with 1 year waranty.. but if alternator faulth, and cause battery damage.. they wont replace a new 1

guys...my old battery is fujiya brand one...damn lousy! dun ever buy that! baru 2 years sudah mampus....maybe it is just my rotten luck.. :(

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi,

recently i took my dad's unser for snow bath n the guy there pour diesel on top of the car the he washes with the snow.when i asked him he said for brighter colour cars u have to use diesel to remove dirts?
isit true?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom