Head light cover

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
i would like to try to do my own headlight cover using plastic ( somethg like those fd or fc clear light,no more flip). any1 knw wat kind of plastic to i need to use and where to get ?? how oem head light material where can get ah ??

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
you could try some perspex. Make sure it aint so thin or else it might deform when u drive fast

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
thanx ...... but can it take the heat frm headlight.... headlight r damn hot leh.....

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
plastic... would it turn into yellow after expose in sun for long time?

alpah_hoe

May 15, 2005
Ipoh
hi all sifu's here...i wanna ask how to open the daihatshu mira l5 headlamp cover??n how to cover it back?cuz i think inside the headlamp is going yellowish colour...

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
you could try some perspex. Make sure it aint so thin or else it might deform when u drive fast

what can i get the perspex? i'm interested in making clear headlights lens too..

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008
go search for any plastic signs/board advertising company, they sure know the suppliers...

or worst still, the yellow fingers!

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008
but even if you got it(perspeks),
how are you gonna bend it to shape?
cut & paste??
water will/wont masuk??

plus, if all stock, the lens focus the light so you can see the reflection on the road more dense.
if use stock reflector w/o the lens (or use clear lens)... the light will disperse widely... so basicly you'll get wider coverage of light but the reflection density will be lesser (tak cukup terang)

But those crystal head lamps are different, their reflector had been adjusted so that you can get it to focused even with/without the lens cover.

These is basicly physics!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

i decide to Mod E3 bumper on my wira..
but do it Agains..JPJ Laws?
when kena road block by JPJ/polis..

will they stop u?
any hv exp on this?

need Feedback~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience