Hard to change gear

lohkh999

Jul 3, 2008
Even replaced the gearbox fluid to Motul gear competition, my B18CR gear box still facing same problem: During idling, very hard to "masuk any gear" include 1-5, but on the road no problem to change gear. What is the problem? This really make me trouble when the car stop at traffic light, hard to masuk gear.

KaiKon

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Last time, mine also like dat.what i did was,shift to 2nd then only 1st.Then i changed the bushing on the gear linkage.still same problem.Lastly, change the clutch,OK already.So,could be the clutch.

guangek9

8,000 RPM
May 7, 2008
what type of gearlink u using?last time my car also got this problem from gear 1 change gear 2...after change the ek9 gearlinkgate and new bush its ok..then after 6month the problem come again...lastly change the new exedy clucth then fix the problem..u can try to change the bush 1st...

skidall

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Ampang and UK
looking closely at this discussion coz i have the same problem! haven't change the oil yet, although most ppl are saying to change to Motul oil.

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
facing this problem last time. change clutch, settle..:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie bros.I'm planning to mod my current hood with vents.Any bros here know which shop does a good work?Thanks a lot.Cheers! :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience