Good Perdana V6 Accident Repair Shop (PIAM Approved)

Nov 25, 2007
My car got hit in the rear by another PV6. It is bad, the whole bumper is gone, the boot cover is dented badly and the rear doors cannot open. And of course I made a police report and the other guy's insuarance is paying.

Does anyone here know of a good repair shop in PJ, Subang or Shah Alam area - good as in excellent workmanship for fixing Perdana V6? The workshop has to be a "Persatuan Insurance Am Malaysia" (PIAM) approved one. The insurance firm that I am claiming from is UniAsia.

By the way the PIAM list can be found here : Persatuan Insurans Am Malaysia - PIAM Approved Repairers Scheme

Thanks for your recommendation.

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
i suggest u better send your car to EON/Proton Edar service & insurance claiming workshop.....
it's reliable coz they'll change your every parts back to original.....

just call their hotline: 1800 88 3003

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
anyway, wish u good luck!

orion68

Nov 25, 2007
Thanx man! Called EON Glenmarie already. Will be sending the car in after I get the police report.

By the way, I was told by the insurance company that you must submit all documents in 14 days. FYI, I will be claiming from my insurance and my insurance company will get the money from the other guy's insurance company.

Alternatively I can also claim directly from the other guy's insurance company, but I have to pay EON $$$ first before I get paid. And that could take up to 6 months.

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
this is third party claim cases.....

EON will claim your current insurance company...
and your ins will claim the other party ins the car that bang u behind..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

OMG!! Please drive safe guys and girls.. It's sad to see this..:banghead:

Link to the news is here
Ferrari F430 Horror Accident at Spa Francorchamps
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience