FREE Security Measures

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Originally posted by psyk@Feb 28 2005, 13:47
ehh ehh.. those air suspensions.. like those black negro cars.. can bounce wan.. if lowered max.. the car can move onot? what about if kena towed?... if cannot move atall i wanna get those la.. muahahahaha
[snapback]774296[/snapback]​
bodoh...if your car spoil and suspension also spoil then how your mechanic tow your car back?

algojo9

Known Member
May 23, 2004
uSe quiCK reLEAse...
aSK mR beaN duN asK Me

algojo9

Known Member
May 23, 2004
uSe quiCK reLEAse...
aSK mR beaN duN asK Me

cheersss

algojo9

Known Member
May 23, 2004
uSe quiCK reLEAse...
aSK mR beaN duN asK Me

cheersss

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
Adding it up.

it's awful to read about so many car crimes today, especially road bullies. so, maybe i'm new here but i wish i could help a little.

Measures to avoid being hit by road bullies (a$$holes).
1. NEVER give the 'finger'. This will ultimately make them wanna kill you. Or other bad sign language.
2. Avoid tailgate. (it's hard.. i know) if u really have to, do not tailgate more than 10 seconds.
3. Do not flash ur high beam.
4. Do not use ur horn unless it's emergency and do not use it more than 1 second.
5. Do not intentionally stare inside other cars, or look at the drivers. Unless the driver is very the cun.
6. Do not 'pancung' unless emergency.
7. Do not himpit. if you really have to, wave ur hand to make way and say thanks.
8. Do not rev ur engine especially if u have a damn load exhaust.
9. Ignore people revving at u unless he/she wants a race.
10. Be patience on the road. Period.

the hints above fits road bullies characteristics below.
1. Likes to give the finger.
2. Likes to use the high beam.
3. Likes to tailgate
4. Likes to use load exhaust muffler that has no purpose and revving it like crazy.
5. Like to himpit/stare/pancung endanger other road users.
6. Intelligence level below zero.

As posted in other threads, if u ever encountered road bullies, run/drive to the nearest police station or call the police instantly. Dont EVER, EVER stop to say "hi!".

blu3chip

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
PJ
thanks for the few tips.

however, ive picked up from my club's forum that the new tactic used to steal your car in shopping complexes is by placing a paper at your rear window to block your vision..

so once you get back into your car, start your engine, etc., you'll be all ready to move, then you notice a paper, thinking its an advertisement or flier, so you head out to get it!

and that's when the thieves strike because everything you have would be in the car at that point of time and the engine's already running for them.

interesting?

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
don't u check your car first before you get in your car, normally check the wheels still there onot.. see any scratches onot.. any weird stuffs on the windscreen front and rear.. see the tyre anybady kacau anything onot.. then only get in and start.. then move away.. make it a habit :)

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
..maybe shuld keep sum kinda weapon if one is gettin carjacked..i would probably stab the bastard on the spot...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Connect stun gun circuit to alarm system. When in arm mode, it will electrify the whole car. Unsuspecting thieves will receive a 20,000v jolt unless they wear gloves la...

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
acbc said:
Connect stun gun circuit to alarm system. When in arm mode, it will electrify the whole car. Unsuspecting thieves will receive a 20,000v jolt unless they wear gloves la...

not a bad idea...

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
acbc said:
if short circuit ??? kena back .......
Dangerous .....

Put a poisonless snake inside the car ..... Hantu pun lari ......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is the best brake pad for the evo 2 port caliper i am driving wira 1.8 auto recently i change to evo 2 port disc and caliper this morning i check the disc temp is over 250c over how many i dunno cause my temp checker only reach 250c only please give some advice
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience