Flush your carburetor

kcgboyz

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
since this topic long ago...just curious, can spray inside carburetor or not?to clean the combusation chamber?like the d'carbo sell?

mike77kl

Known Member
Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i use carb cleaner brand 3M, spray a lot in but no smoke at the tail pipe
and i wonder why as i was hoping to see some serious shit coming out.

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
That means your engine clean lah....dcarbo i heard got problem now as quite some ppl never sell liow...

mike77kl

Known Member
Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
got what sort of problem? damage to engine problem or the environment problem?

are u sure no smoke means no carbon? Last time i haven't got a 3M, i spray my Atos
with WD40 on the TB and i saw hell of a smoke. Mom got panic and tot the car's on fire.

Later i sold off the 7 years old Atos and bought a 3M carb cleaner to spray on my 22 years
old Saga with the engine off, after spray i cant get the car started. I just followed the
instruction on the 3M, it says off the engine and spray and let it soak for 20 minutes
and try start the car, cant get the damn car to start till i need to call a pomen and
he came with his motobike, he took a bottle and get some petrol from his bike and
pour it down to the carb hole and ask me to crank. He use his palm to cover the mouth
of the carb and he do like he was trying to clear a blocked sink hole with a vacuum stick.
After a few tried, the car finally got started and i see no smoke. Weird...

Later i was helping dad to clean the carb of his 21 years old Iswara with 3M carb cleaner,
this time with the engine still running. I spray some and the engine is like dying and i rev
it a bit and continue spraying while playing with the throttle and again i see no smoke
for both the old protons while the new Atos giving hell of a smoke. Could it be the product?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's a new UHP candidate from Continental Tyre lately, and it's not just another Sport Contact sibling either. Yes you've heard, It's the new MC6. Short for Max Contact, The new MC series will not just replace older MC5, it takes on a new role in the world of Ultra High...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience