Ferrari Maserati Trackday @ Sepang

• Thread starter Tom
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 16K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
yup, i was there. it was super good hehe. the best and main attraction was the Maserati Trofeo, by Next Car and made to race hehe. bummer, sweeeetest sound an engine can ever made hehe. Tom, were you there? if you were then you must have seen me bro. and that Enzo was JP Chin's car and yup the only in Malaysia, and without plate number haha. bottomline is, if you guys were there, you'd be drooling over the V8s Cambriocorsa right thru the V12s of a Maranello hehe.

Originally posted by midship@Sep 20 2004, 13:05
thats 2 units enzo on our soil. one is still for sale at naza and its the 398th unit. going for only rm3.8 mil
That's RM3.8M before taxes and assuming it's before taxes, it should come up to RM10M~RM13M and cars sold at Naza are usually quoted without taxes and I was quoted the GT2 at RM400K. Confirmed last Saturday at Naza - Jalan Raja Muda Aziz (SE: Am**r Zuha*ry) Cheerz :D

Originally posted by alien+Sep 20 2004, 13:33 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alien @ Sep 20 2004, 13:33 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-midship@Sep 20 2004, 13:05
thats 2 units enzo on our soil. one is still for sale at naza and its the 398th unit. going for only rm3.8 mil
tat's 1 million us dollar...
u sure 3.8 ar?..
..and cybernation..pj where? wanna go hav a peep at the enzo la.. :P
..i noe it's not good to do tat..
but i dun hav 3.8 million la.. :( [/b][/quote]
If u wanna see Enzo..come to PJ Sec 19...MR.JP Chin's house is behind the Menara Merais building...if u are goin to peep his Enzo,u can also see his Murcielago parking besides the Enzo....damn!!! ;) :P :lol: :blink:

and one small honda .. i dunno what it is... maybe s2k ... always go there coz nearby my boss house... akekeke... but his gate is high one.. hard to peep la...

Originally posted by cybernation+Sep 20 2004, 09:30 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cybernation @ Sep 20 2004, 09:30 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-butthead@Sep 19 2004, 18:12
who own the Enzo... saw one in Naza... think it's the only one in Malaysia
There's a Ferrari Enzo in PJ SEC 19...the owner's hse is juz behind my office...i 4got wats the owner name but can confirm the fella damn rich coz he own's a Lamboghini Murcielago too...and few hot cars too!! :blink: :huh: ;) [/b][/quote]
This fella very low profile one ..always look like apek jual sayo..but his rides...damn...seen him before in SIC..

Originally posted by Qholif+Sep 20 2004, 08:26 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Qholif @ Sep 20 2004, 08:26 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cybernation@Sep 20 2004, 09:30
<!--QuoteBegin-butthead
@Sep 19 2004, 18:12

There's a Ferrari Enzo in PJ SEC 19...the owner's hse is juz behind my office...i 4got wats the owner name but can confirm the fella damn rich coz he own's a Lamboghini Murcielago too...and few hot cars too!! :blink: :huh: ;)
This fella very low profile one ..always look like apek jual sayo..but his rides...damn...seen him before in SIC.. [/b][/quote]
hahah...but this old man can drive!!! :lol:

btw nice pics :)

Originally posted by 3R1C+Sep 21 2004, 01:54 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3R1C @ Sep 21 2004, 01:54 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Qholif@Sep 20 2004, 08:26
<!--QuoteBegin-butthead

There's a Ferrari Enzo in PJ SEC 19...the owner's hse is juz behind my office...i 4got wats the owner name but can confirm the fella damn rich coz he own's a Lamboghini Murcielago too...and few hot cars too!! :blink: :huh: ;)

This fella very low profile one ..always look like apek jual sayo..but his rides...damn...seen him before in SIC..

btw nice pics :) [/b][/quote]
yeah seen him racing in MMS in super car catagory in a skyline r34. consider such a rich man why would he buy half-cut R34 and join it back together here. Very funny. :huh:

anyway how could he afford so many LUXURIOUS SPORTS TOP OF THE LINE LIMITED EDITION SUPER CRAZY FAST SPORTS CAR?

does he wants to take in any kai chai aka god-son? B)

Originally posted by porosaki+Sep 21 2004, 11:59 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (porosaki @ Sep 21 2004, 11:59 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 3R1C@Sep 21 2004, 01:54
Originally posted by Qholif@Sep 20 2004, 08:26
<!--QuoteBegin-butthead

btw nice pics :)
yeah seen him racing in MMS in super car catagory in a skyline r34. consider such a rich man why would he buy half-cut R34 and join it back together here. Very funny. :huh:

anyway how could he afford so many LUXURIOUS SPORTS TOP OF THE LINE LIMITED EDITION SUPER CRAZY FAST SPORTS CAR?

does he wants to take in any kai chai aka god-son? B) [/b][/quote]
Wahh...if become his God-Son...and give me drive his Mini cooper S or even the Pegeout 206 convertible also satisfied dude.... :lol: :lol: :P :D

Thats' definately the direction to head one fine day for all motorsports enthusiats...

Even from the pics you'll get to feel the vibe coming!!! Enzo's definately the choice for me one day.....

Cheers!!!

what is this?

SepangFerrariMaseratiTrackDay%20115.jpg

Julian is correct, its a transponder, to record lap time. Hey Julian, you coming tonight for the TT right?

Originally posted by piece@Sep 22 2004, 14:14
Julian is correct, its a transponder, to record lap time. Hey Julian, you coming tonight for the TT right?
Yes. I will be there.

Btw, are you Peter?

brotherz,
I wonder what the ambiance there sounded like... man.. DROOOOL! :P

Wow, more exciting than f1. Damn cun

Where to know this event or its the first time ever done?

This is what we call richest ppl...On track summore.

p/s ; Tom, next time annouce earlier can meh??

Originally posted by lan evo@Sep 22 2004, 11:16
what is this?

SepangFerrariMaseratiTrackDay%20115.jpg
its a personal transponder unit equipt with the "TranX 260 Timing System"

The TranX 260 system is specifically designed for touring cars and for motor bikes. This system is based on personal transponders with a unique number for each driver. With the TranX 260 system one operator can do professional timekeeping for an entire event.

Personal transponders

Every TranX transponder generates a signal consisting of a unique number. A detection loop, connected to a decoder, is embedded in the track surface at the finish line. when a race kart passes, the decoder identifies the transponder number, registers the passing time and sends this data to the computer. The AMB software provides practice, qualifying and race results during and after each race.

Benefits of the TranX 260 system

· Because of the system's ease of installation and operation, only one operator is required. Within a few hours after installation, one can operate the system.
· Every driver can have its own personal transponder and charger. The transponder number is stored in the drivers database of the timing software.
· When every driver has its own personal transponder, the club or track only has to purchase a small quantity of transponders for occasional drivers.
· The remaining operating time is indicated by the transponder. If a transponder needs to be recharged, the LED on the transponder flashes red. The battery status is also monitored by the decoder and marked on the computer screen.
· The software includes an export function to display racedata on a scoreboard or television screen.

A transponder tester is a handheld device which vibrates and illuminates when a transponder is operating correctly. This allows you to easily check every vehicle before entering the track.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom