Pilota Ferrari Around the World returns to Sepang Circuit!

Amirul

Resident Journalist
Jun 7, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com

A group of Ferrari owners successfully completed a day of masterful driving at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) during the Pilota Ferrari Around the World Malaysia recently. An event held exclusively for Ferrari owners, the Pilota Ferrari Around the World returns to the country 2 years after its Malaysian debut along with Ferrari Racing Days.

The event was once again hosted by NAZA Italia – the official importer of Ferrari cars in Malaysia – where a group of eager participants obtained a performance driving lesson, guided by 6 professional Pilota instructors (authorized by Ferrari).

The course

The course consists both theoretical and practical, participants were given one-to-one coaching during the course. Instructors highlighted the brand’s racing DNA and gave participants a comprehensive understanding of their Ferrari’s capabilities.

With a series of on-track exercises, the driving experience enabled participants to gain more confidence in handling their Ferrari at track speed whilst enjoying full potential of their machines. Apart from individual video analysis, participants also received feedback from the team of instructors, making the sessions more effective and interactive.

“Pilota Ferrari is a thrilling opportunity for Ferrari owners to better understand the racing heritage of the brand. Through participation in this professional course, they learn to master their Ferraris and can experience the full potential of these world-class vehicles. This year’s Pilota Ferrari Around the World Malaysia has been yet another successful event and we know our customers will certainly look forward to its return,” said Mr. Farid Sulaiman, Chief Operating Officer of NAZA Italia.

For more information about Ferrari and NAZA Italia, visit http://kualalumpur.ferraridealers.com/ or http://www.facebook.com/nazaitalia.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai fellow ZTH,

Im using FN2r. Recently ive changed my air filter to simota air filter. Then the check engine appears. Ive dismantled the battery and hoping the ECU can adjust to the new air fuel ratio. At first it was ok. Then the check engine appears back. I havent tried changing to the OEM air filter yet.

My question is the ECU cant adjust to the new breath ? Do i have to use Hondata or equivalent?

Thanks,
Newby in I-vtec

---------- Post added at 04:40...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience