Jun 20, 2008
just got home from watching the movie!
it was a good one (well, at least it was for me, hehehe).:top:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
what i think, is when Dom gave the impreza for o'connor at the impound and continues to use it till the end of the show....the car no match with all those muscles....

and in the intro, Dom's muscle is an auto...

nice to see Han there saying "heard they're doin some shit in Tokyo..."

guess the star of the show is Vin Diesel...

Bump: i rate a 4-star

susruk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2008
good movie, more actions combined with latest technology and very nice cars..:congrats:

but i still confused..is it same Han from tokyo drift..?escaped from car blow..?:confused:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
yea, makes u wanna install a GPS eyy...."re-routing,re-routing,re-routing,re-routing"..."SHUT UP!!!"

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Watch yesterday...Cun... 5 star...some quotes by Brain & Dom really reminds me back the old movies...nice at least the movie show us the link Between 2F2F and FNF:TD.

Those muscle car are reall bad a**...the once driven by Vin Diesel....saliva dripping...and the trucks....wah~~

susruk, FNF4 story is before FNF:TD although TD show 1st. This means that Hans went to Japan.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
its like star wars epi. 456 come out 1st then they make epi. 123...

but letty died...how u explain that? her twin sis? kakakaka

the're some connection but they still try to make the movie original and have some twist at the same time

skuare.peg

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
fnf4 story explains what happened to the original characters from of fnf. it shows what happened between 2fn2f and fnf:td...as what titanrev posted.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Excellent, i'll be watching it tomorrow. I guess there's nothing bad or boring to worry about then

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Waiting for DVD , Hahaha , jkjk

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
Excellent, i'll be watching it tomorrow. I guess there's nothing bad or boring to worry about then
I worry you will cry in front of cinema cuz too nice hahaha. Maybe i going to watch it 2nd time. Cheers.

Bump:
Waiting for DVD , Hahaha , jkjk
Wait for original want lah. XD

skuare.peg

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
i'm waiting for the official dvd release. so that i can watch it over and over again anytime i want. hehehe

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I will wait for the original DVD. Heard that the DVD will feature a 20mins prequel of something. For sure will go and watch for for another 2 times...

I just love those muscle....Actually what F&F4 showed ppl building muscle in their own garage is true. When I was in LA. I saw quite a few muscle was been rebuild inside their own house garage including some custom bikes and trucks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifus,
i had changed my fuel pump,injector,metal gasket,racing clutch,installed boost controller...
boosting at 1.3 to 1.4 bar,somehow i felt not satisfied with the 'force'....
wat else i need to modd in order to get another 50 to 80hp?? a bigger turbine td005?install SAFC?e manage??(is it make a lot difference if install a SAFC??)thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience