• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
The Fast And Furious 4 - The Voyage Home

Usually when you list big movie franchises that have gone more than three movies, you go Star Trek, Star Wars, Rocky, Batman, Superman, films like that. Iconic, legendary movies or franchises based on characters or worlds that have become an indelible part of American pop culture. Well, now we’re going to have to start mentioning The Fast and the Furious and Star Wars in the same breath. They’re making a fourth Fast and Furious movie.

The news comes from The Hollywood Reporter where they say Chris Morgan, the writer of the third FF movie The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, has been hired to write a fourth installment for Universal Pictures. He’s also sold them some sort of untitled adventure script which presumably, is about racing rocket powered skateboards or something.

As for the fourth Fast and the Furious sequel the studio isn’t talking about what they’re planning for it. But my sources tell me that it may involve time travel and the rescue of two humpbacked whales. Most of the plot will revolve around finding a way to fit a whale tank in the trunk of a Mitsubishi without having to remove the Nitrus Oxide they need to achieve escape velocity when they jump over the sun.

Sneak peaks for the preparation:

Coming later soon ... :)

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

Last edited:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
The Fast And Furious 4 - The Voyage Home

As for the fourth Fast and the Furious sequel the studio isn’t talking about what they’re planning for it. But my sources tell me that it may involve time travel and the rescue of two humpbacked whales. Most of the plot will revolve around finding a way to fit a whale tank in the trunk of a Mitsubishi without having to remove the Nitrus Oxide they need to achieve escape velocity when they jump over the sun.

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com
hahaha....those line is from star trek movie leh sg when they go back to the past n bring back
2 humback whale.

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
SG: after i read your post, my maggi mee no need to eat already.....spilled it all over the floor.

Lord_darkslide

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
off topic...

mokomoko... damn nice and funny siggy

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As some of you might already know, Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur has relocated from Sunway to Glenmarie. I was there over the weekend for the first time since they officially relocated. The kind folks over there gave me a quick tour of the premises, showing me the workshop in the rear as well as the office upstairs, and I must say the new 3S Center looks mighty...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience