• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
The Fast And Furious 4 - The Voyage Home

Usually when you list big movie franchises that have gone more than three movies, you go Star Trek, Star Wars, Rocky, Batman, Superman, films like that. Iconic, legendary movies or franchises based on characters or worlds that have become an indelible part of American pop culture. Well, now we’re going to have to start mentioning The Fast and the Furious and Star Wars in the same breath. They’re making a fourth Fast and Furious movie.

The news comes from The Hollywood Reporter where they say Chris Morgan, the writer of the third FF movie The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, has been hired to write a fourth installment for Universal Pictures. He’s also sold them some sort of untitled adventure script which presumably, is about racing rocket powered skateboards or something.

As for the fourth Fast and the Furious sequel the studio isn’t talking about what they’re planning for it. But my sources tell me that it may involve time travel and the rescue of two humpbacked whales. Most of the plot will revolve around finding a way to fit a whale tank in the trunk of a Mitsubishi without having to remove the Nitrus Oxide they need to achieve escape velocity when they jump over the sun.

Sneak peaks for the preparation:

Coming later soon ... :)

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

Last edited:

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
yer...time travel? Humpback whales? this new script sure sounds Gay! :banghead:

fast and furious should be about cars...gangstas...etc...NOT sci-fi stuff...

haih...

me 2 cents.

huh?!

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
finding a way to fit a whale tank in the trunk of a Mitsubishi without having to remove the Nitrus Oxide they need to achieve escape velocity when they jump over the sun.
.....u gotta be kidding....What's with the time travel and the rescue of two humpbacked whales?...i just dont get it...

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
aiyo.... we want a tru life car story and the driver. not some fiction time travel thingy.... if they wanna do time travel better they change tittle to back to the future 5.

Takumi Fujiwara

Jun 16, 2007
What??!! Time travel? This is ridiculous!!!! I expect Brian O'Connor to fly to Japan to join Dominic Toretto or vice versa, not this!! Just too sci-fi! And from those pictures, it looks like it is now all about muscle cars, not Japanese pocket rockets anymore.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
Time travel & bringing back 2 humpback whales to the future was the premise of the 4th Star Trek Movie (Original Kirk crew). Dunno what crossed ur minds, but the paragraph looked obviously punful & written half jokingly to me. Even the fictional title was taken word for word from the Star Trek movie title "The Voyage Home" haha.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
kind of sad story huhu seems like the tittle fast and furios is going to get better name........fast and furios;whale to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it may involve time travel and the rescue of two humpbacked whales.what da hack r those guys thinkin bout............

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Err, I think the writer was being sarcastic, hello?
Besides, I don't think sakuraguy wrote that. It's probably a cut and paste.
Which brings me to a point, although Malaysia doesn't enforce copyright laws, please just quote your sources. Publishing other peoples materials as your owns is as good as stealing from the person. You may look good if no one knows but if they find out, you'll just look stupid.

Cheers

honamd77

Jul 8, 2008
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker re-team for the ultimate chapter of the franchise built on Fast cars -- "Fast and Furious." Heading back to the streets where it all began, they rejoin Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster to blast muscle, tuner and exotic cars across Los Angeles and floor through the Mexican desert in the new high-octane action-thriller.

When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel) reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner (Walker). But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmanuever him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what's possible behind the wheel.

source : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013752/synopsis

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
The most awaited car in this movie should be 'turbocharged-nos boosted DE LOREAN' with advanced flux capacitor..heheh....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys, hope you guys can help with my problem of high FC.

My car is Proton Wira 1.6 manual year 1993 with SMT8T piggyback, full tank usually can go till around 550 KM. Recently my throttle body start having problem of lowered RPM when the aircond kick in. After installing FICD I notice my FC increase quite a lot, now full tank only manage to go around 400 - 450 KM. I tried taking out the power supply to FICD and surprisingly the FC goes back to around 550 KM.

Is the high FC really...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience