Fancy Number Plates and Tints That Do Not Comply with Regulations by June 15, 2014

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Re: Fancy Number Plates and Tints That Do Not Comply with Regulations by June 15, 201

all rank officers are on the same boat, they still need to issue summons to fulfill their quota. :banghead:
BUt your M3 seems like the tints not that dark also. should be fine for u

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Re: Fancy Number Plates and Tints That Do Not Comply with Regulations by June 15, 201

Just brush it off like dandruff from your shoulder laa, enforcement is a joke in this country. Just be wary at night if you are driving, it'll pass.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

my tint is only 50% single layer, should be ok. thinking of another 50% layer for the rear windows later after all this issues.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

but no matter wat if I encounter a roadblock I still will hide all my big notes & leave rm10 in my wallet, they might think im driving a banyak mari wang car ma.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

my tint is only 50% single layer, should be ok. thinking of another 50% layer for the rear windows later after all this issues.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

but no matter wat if I encounter a roadblock I still will hide all my big notes & leave rm10 in my wallet, they might think im driving a banyak mari wang car ma.....
Yup, I do that too. I use to say I'm only a student, havent withdraw money. Don't have that much. RM10, u want then take.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

& switch on your cabin lights.
I usually do that at road blocks. This way they don't shine the torchlight at your face and usually can get through faster. Since I cooperate means i have nothing to hide :smokin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

all rank officers are on the same boat, they still need to issue summons to fulfill their quota. :banghead:
My friend kena before, was in a rush for meeting then tried to kaotim but officer replied not reach quota yet so must saman....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Depends on what car you drive and what you are wearing. My mechanic told me a story once. His brother who has a beemer send in for service. Since it was late, he went home took a shower and dressed up for dinner. He was stopped for illegal turn I think, but could not say is not his car and he is the mechanic as he has already shower and changed.....:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

My friend kena before, was in a rush for meeting then tried to kaotim but officer replied not reach quota yet so must saman....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Depends on what car you drive and what you are wearing. My mechanic told me a story once. His brother who has a beemer send in for service. Since it was late, he went home took a shower and dressed up for dinner. He was stopped for illegal turn I think, but could not say is not his car and he is the mechanic as he has already shower and changed.....:rofl:
Moral of the story, get a beat up clothing, best if with black oil stains and etcs that makes u like a mechanic. Reach shopping mall, change in the car :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Moral of the story, get a beat up clothing, best if with black oil stains and etcs that makes u like a mechanic. Reach shopping mall, change in the car :biggrin:
Don't give bro. Danz such ideas.......hahahahahhaa:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Don't give bro. Danz such ideas.......hahahahahhaa:rofl::rofl:
Ya hor, he can afford :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

I cant afford becos my car banyak makan wang......:thefinger:
Because u didnt buy afFORDable instead :rofl:
Banyak Makan Wang, Banyak Mahal Wheels and etcs :rofl:

Lucky u married, if not extra expenses for Banyak Main Wanita :rofl:

Shit, forgot to measure my number plates whether comply to regulations or not LOL!

LiteBulb

Jan 15, 2009

I tried the winding down window trick but kena "encik, sila naikkan cermin".

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro
im having this prob where my idling is at 1.5k rpm
i tried adjusting the throttle body by screwing tight to the max
and yet the problem still cant be solved
plz help me~!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience