facing a problem no car enthusiast should ever face

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Talk about roaches, actually found one in my rear boot of my fish....:banghead:

Tried to flick it out a few times...2nd time it fainted but still in the boot upside down :rofl:
Flicked it out again from my boot...bloody hell...

1 thing bad about kelisa boot is that I think I need to DIY to install those insulation rubbers around it to cover the gap.

There is actually a gap at the boot corners...next to the tail lamp. Can see through.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Spiders la hahaha
Invasion of the Spiders or have you got Tarantulas?:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Talk about roaches, actually found one in my rear boot of my fish....:banghead:

Tried to flick it out a few times...2nd time it fainted but still in the boot upside down :rofl:
Flicked it out again from my boot...bloody hell...

1 thing bad about kelisa boot is that I think I need to DIY to install those insulation rubbers around it to cover the gap.

There is actually a gap at the boot corners...next to the tail lamp. Can see through.
Sure you did not meet up with bro. Swifterific? Probably some migrated over to your Kelisa......hhahahhahahah:rofl:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Invasion of the Spiders or have you got Tarantulas?:rofl:
Was thinking the same...a Spider that can trap a Lizard, most probably not the small ones...
Tarantula nest. With yet with babies :stoned:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wah! this car comes with tyre protector......hhahahhahahahah:rofl::rofl:

Usually tyres comes with rim protector, have a thicker rubber at the rim edge. This rim is so wide, it is further out then the tyres. Hit curb rims goes first......hahhahahhaha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wah! this car comes with tyre protector......hhahahhahahahah:rofl::rofl:

Usually tyres comes with rim protector, have a thicker rubber at the rim edge. This rim is so wide, it is further out then the tyres. Hit curb rims goes first......hahhahahhaha:rofl:
Can't corner hard :rofl: Handling fail...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahaha, it first, i thought the kelisa was supposed to be riding on tracks....like a train, with steel wheels. Din notice the tyre...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just now, saw one Kia also with wide rims, tyres further in. Front rims the edge completely scratched.....:thefinger:
Cant be help, some are just speechless...want to mod but in the end ruining their mods and need to spend more later...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You’ve no doubt been reading a lot of news about Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur across the digital pages on Zerotohundred recently. This is clear indication of their steadily growing presence here in Malaysia. Yesterday saw the official launch of their new 3S center (Sales, Service, Spare parts) in Glenmarie, Malaysia; a key ingredient of Automobili Lamborghini’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience